Eight | Breaking Bones

>Eight | Breaking Bones<

The next day after the Apprehension Test, school had went along as normal though as normal as you'd think in a class full of students with unique quirks. Izuku didn't get a chance to actually hang around with anyone else excluding Tenya and Ochako, not that he wanted it but he'd liked to know about all about their quirks for later usages.

His classmates and him moved through the door with their personally designed hero outfits, each unique from one another and had a sense of individuality, representing personal opinions of how a hero outfit should be.

Izuku's own outfit was designed by his mother, at first he hadn't wanted to wear it as his admiration for All Might had died down but decided to wear it in the end with a few alterations to the outfit. It had its dark green colour like his eyes, full body covering every surface of his skin, the upward spikes which was meant to be All Might's hair changed to bunny ears like a rabbit, one flopped back whilst the other held its stance and was lifted upward.

Standing in front of him was the Symbol of Peace himself, All Might, Izuku was tempted in bringing harm but he could only mentally plan everything in his head, every chance he had in hurting him but sadly none ever went well in his head.

Every time he had imagined killing All Might, Izuku was brutally battered into submission with a flick of an index finger, killing All might isn't exactly the thought a sane person would have unless they can see death being brought upon them. To Izuku, even with all the spite he had built in the past few months, he was still weak. A quirk or two couldn't change that, All Might was the final boss in the video game who was irritably unbeatable as said well by Shigaraki himself.

"This will be an indoor battle trial!" A sound snapped Izuku out of his thoughts. He turned his head upwards to see the hero with a smile. Izuku tilted his head to the side in a bit of awe.

He always did have a smile.

"Most crimes are committed indoors," he cleared his throat before continuing his announcement, "why any villain with intelligence is lurking in the shadows! For this test, you'll be separated into "villains" and "hero" groups. For a two on two team battle!" Yelled the pro hero with his hands on either side of his hips. His blue eyes looked around at his class who seemed to have taken interest with the programme he was presenting.

Tsuyu Asui, a girl with a mutant quirk that gave her frog-like features placed her head to her shoulders in an attempt to show her confusion, "What about foundational training?" She had asked and went onto ribbit at the end.

All Might brought a fist close to his mouth to show determination, "this is foundational training!" He had answered Tsuyu, however he went onto elaborating on his point, "this time there won't be any robots! It'll be okay to destroy!" He had loudly proclaimed to his student.

After a millisecond of silence, it was suddenly broken by a rapid fire of questions directed towards him about the test, or at least most were about the test with an off comment from Yuuga Aoyama about his cape looking cool.

All Might lightly scolded his students for the sudden noise but went onto explaining the situation whilst answering the questions throughout.

"The villains will be asked to defend a bomb inside the building whilst the heroes must stop their nefarious scheme before things get out of hand!" He said reading a tiny sheet which was smaller than an A5 sheet of paper in his larger hands, "if the villains are captured or the nuclear core is taken from them, the heroes win! However if the villains succeed in stopping the heroes for a certain period of time, the villains win!" All Might approached a ballot box, discarding the smaller sheet from his hands and holding the box with both hands. "Also, teammate and opponents are decided by lottery."