Six | Mockingly Defiant

>Six | Mockingly Defiant<

Midoriya stared at the numbers and letters of the doors as he trudged through the corridor. He clasped the straps of his bag confidently and with every stride he took, his confidence seem to leapt along with it. Midoriya wasn't the child he use to be, not anymore at least, he is a different child now. He is Izuku.

Izuku stopped in front of a fairly, large door, the colour was predominantly blue and towered over him mockingly. Slowly, taking in a deep breath, he began opening it. Most didn't care to spare him a glance at first, he was a plain boy in their eyes whilst others recognised him for his amazing quirk on the battlefield.

His eyes wondered over to Katsuki and Tenya who were arguing with one another, the reason was unclear for a brief moment.

"Don't you think this is disrespectful to the property provided by the school and towards your classmates?" Said Tenya, the fingers of his hands were stuck together pointing up and then began to move down at a ninety-degree angle. It was an amusing sight to say the least.

"No, I don't think so. Which middle school are you from anyways, you extra?!" Yelled Katsuki glaring at the boy beside him.

"Ahem! I'm from Soumei Junior High School. The name is Iida Tenya." He reintroduced himself to Katsuki, one hand was on his chest where his heart lied and the other was extended towards Katsuki.

Izuku ignored their arguing and went to the seat behind Katsuki, the boy kept silent as he went passed the argument to seat number eighteen. His back was slouched and his eyes wondered over to the different people around his class, he wanted to know their quirks as soon as possible.

Tenya turned to Izuku and extended his hand out for him to shake, "Ah hello! I'm Iida Tenya from Soumei--"

"I heard," Said Izuku with a small smile across his lips, though he didn't really feel happy on the inside, "you're the goody two shoes aren't you?"

"Is that what you really think? I feel honoured that you think I'm good despite your lack of knowledge on me." Said Tenya moving his hands around crazy, Izuku looked at him and let out a snort of laughter, the class watched from afar worriedly.

"Well I--" Izuku was interrupted by the gravity girl from the exam.

"Oh! There you are curly haired kid!" She beamed as she approached Izuku who silently kissed his teeth but smiled nonetheless, "I'm glad I found you. You made it! Just like Present Mic said! Your fire-breath is out of this world."

Katsuki listened into the conversation immensely not wanting to miss a detail of it. He couldn't understand the sudden changes of Izuku, neither could he understand the words leaping out of the girl's mouth.

"Fire-breath." Katsuki thought, it wasn't a question as such, but instead it was more of a statement. He had witnessed it himself. Gently, he tugged at the edge of his sleeve and skimmed his fingers across the nape of his neck whilst recalling the memory.

"This means two kids from our middle school got into U.A! Two! And Midoriya's acceptance is a miracle upon miracles!" Boasted their old homeroom teacher, Izuku only smiled at the man but it wasn't a happy one nor anger, it was so neutral you couldn't tell the intent behind it.

After both of the teenagers left the office, Katsuki confronted Izuku angrily. His hands already beginning to spark as his hands neared Izuku's.