Four | Heroic Disappointment

>Four | Heroic Disappointment<

After Midoriya's trip to the hospital, which lasted for about three days, he was finally let out and could return to his normal life. At first, he didn't like the idea, what would people think of a kid who hasn't been to school for days and returns with a quirk, suspicious right? But he wanted to see the looks on everyone's face when he begins to breathe fire out, when small objects like pens and pencils are suddenly attracted to him.

"Such a shame no one will get to see my new quirk at school." Sighed Midoriya childishly, almost letting out a small whine from his voice box as he got up from his seat on the bed and headed to the mirror. Instead of his usual hunched and cowering position, he stood tall and pridefully.

Today was the day that they had the physical test at U.A and he was brimming with happiness. It was the school he had always wanted to go to when he was a child, but now it was for a completely different reason completely.

"Hmmm," he hummed underneath his breath as he straightened his black uniform, his hair was wild as usual with a two toned colour of lighter green and darker green, his whole uniform was clean and pristine, it was new since Katsuki Bakugou burnt through the last one, there was only one feature which changed on his body and that was his eyes, it didn't have the same scared look it used to have, the twinge of fear and worry he didn't wish to have, instead it was replaced with confidence, strength and some may even say valour, "I kinda like this toned me."

"Izuku!" He heard a yell come outside the door, he quickly moved through the door and met up with Inko, his mother, at the front which led to him being attacked with a giant hug, "good luck yeah?" She said.

"Ok mum," Said Midoriya with a smile. Despite knowing his mother did discourage him, she was the only one by his side for comfort. Telling someone something and not helping them is one thing but inko, despite doubting him stayed for his comfort, "see you."

Midoriya left to U.A, in every step he took closer to the school, he felt himself getting closer to All Might's destruction which pleased his thoughts immensely. A note fell in front of his face and curiously Midoriya grasped onto it, and read the contents which said:

"You MUST get in. - T.S"

Midoriya knew exactly who it was and made a mental note not to exceed the standards of his peers, he didn't wish for attention from them as he would never really want to get to know the naive little liars, it reminded him too much of himself.

On his arrival, he was overwhelmed by the many quirks student had in the building, he analysed each and everyone in his head, not noticing a can below his foot. He stepped onto the can and ended up almost tripping, his reflexes were about to kick in until he felt a pat on his back and was hovering slightly.

"Sorry for going crazy with my 'quirk' there," said the girl awkwardly as she pressed her fingertips together and huffed onto her hands, "I just think it would be a bad omen if you tripped." She continued with a smile. The girl then proceeded to leave Midoriya standing still in his stature gobsmacked, "well, good luck! Later."

Midoriya felt it was nice when people didn't know about his quirk, but doubted the girls friendliness, would she have spoken to him if she knew he was once quirkless.

"I doubt it." He grumbled, but even then Midoriya still owed the girl and so he sighed. He took steps heading into the auditorium excitedly. He sat next to Katsuki and watched the stage, where the hero Present Mic was standing, he kept calling out the audience who replied with only silences.