[ The Party ] Spectra Phantom X Sapphire {HIGHSCHOOLER WITH BAKUGAN} [Part 2]

-Sapphire's pov-

-At the park-

I saw Keith sitting on the swings. I called out to him and waved. However, his smile wasn't his usual smile. It was sadder than happy. When I was in front of him, I sat on the swing next to him. "Umm, what do you want to talk about?" I asked slowly.

"Well, you got here fast." He said as she swung a little.

"Hmm, I wonder why~" Hydranoid sang. I had the sudden urge to flick him. But I didn't do it, instead of that, I gave him a deadly aura.

"Anyway, what...Do you want to talk about?" I asked. Though, I wasn't sure if I really wanted to know.

"I have to move houses tomorrow...It also means that I have to move schools too." I didn't know what to say. I was having a debate in my head that whether I should ask him more about it or I should tell him my feelings. But in the end, I couldn't make up my mind so there was an awkward silent for a while now. His phone rang and he immediately picked it up. "Hello...? Yes, I know...Now? Okay, bye..." My gut was telling me that he had to go.

"You have to go, right?" I asked him and he nodded. "I see..." Another silent filled the atmosphere.

"I guess I should go now." I nodded as he stood up to leave. Before he was 2 metres away from me, I blurted something that was very embarrassing.

"I LIKE YOU, KEI-" I quickly covered my mouth to prevent me from saying anymore but I be it was too late. He paused and turned his head with a flirty smirk that made my heart skip a beat. W-What's with that l-look on his face??? I slowly uncovered my mouth. "U-Ummm, I-I said nothing, j-just forget about it..." Before I know it, his face was inches away from mine. It made me jump and fell backwards but luckily for me, he caught me. "U-Uhhh, t-thanks..."

"You like me, huh." Why is he turning into his sadist side??? Wait, that's not the right word...Uhh, I don't know!

"N-No! I said nothing! I never-" I was cut off by his sudden kiss. I wanted to push him away but he has secured my hands from doing so. So he basically gave me no choice but to give in. He slowly let's go of my hand snaked his hand down to my hip, while sending me shivers down my spine. "Hmmmf!" I felt something wet against my lips. I didn't know what I should do but to open my mouth. I wasn't sure if that's what I'm supposed to do but I did it anyway. To my surprise, his tongue collides with my tongue! My face quickly heated up as his tongue played around with mine.

After an intense battle using our tongues, we were out of breath. He slowly moved his face near my ear. "When we get older, I'm going to find you and make every part of you mine. So don't let any guy have you, okay?" My face flushed red even more than it already has. I didn't trust my mouth so I just nodded. He kissed my cheeks which was his way of saying, 'see you soon~'.

After he left, I just sat there, looking at nothing in particular. "I would never imagine that he would do that and his personality change." I nodded at Hydranoid's comment. "You okay? You look like a tomato." I didn't answer and continued staring at nothing.

-Back to the present (Age: 20)-

"And that's about it...I mean; couldn't you believe it??? He kissed me and-and, left me in that embarrassing state!" My sister laughed her ass off.

"HAHAHA, I think...Haha, I find that really adorable and speaking of embarrassing...Your face is red." I didn't say anything but sat there while pouting. "You're such a little kid." She smiled warmly.

"Because I am one..." I continued pouting.

"And I love her like that." Keith scared the living hell out of me.

"Keith! Don't scare me like that!" He chuckled.

"Sorry~" He lightly placed a kiss on my lips while my sister turned into a fan girl. "Anyway, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take your little sister away from you for a while." I was going to protest but it was too late, my sister agreed without me opinion. This will be a long day...

~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*O~*~

Oooooo~ I wonder what he'll do to you~ Anyway, there's the second part! Hope you enjoyed it XD and sorry, if he was out of character, I just couldn't help myself! Well, that's all for now, I'll see you guys soon! Also, @iChooseKillua I'm afraid I wasn't able to make a Karma X Killua Lemon because it don't feel comfortable. I'M SO SORRY! T^T

If you guys want to make a request, please choose an anime guy character below and Reader X Guy only plz, okay byeezz

Anime List:

- Hunter X Hunter

- Black Butler

- Bleach

- Naruto

- Tokyo Ghoul

- Gakuen Alice

- Yugioh

- Pokemon

- Bakugan

- Assassination Classroom