[ The Bet or A Trap? ] Phinks X Solcea [Part 2]

-Phinks's pov-

-One Day Later-

What's up with Solcea lately? She's been avoiding... "Hey pipsqueak and shorty! Can I speak with your two for a second?"

"GO TO HE**, PHINKS!" Crystal seemed pissed, same thing goes to Feitan.

"Whatever, can we talk?" I asked.

"Fine..." Crystal said and her boyfriend agreed. They both came over to me. "So what's up?" She asked.

"Solcea have been avoiding my since yesterday. Do you know what happened?"

"I actually have no-" Crystal was cut off by Feitan.

"We have no idea..." Feitan corrected her and she nodded. I studied both of their faces.

"Are you two hiding something from me?"

"Why don't you ask her instead~" The little girl sang. I narrowed my eyes at her.

"If you did something or said something to her that she was uncomfortable, I'm gonna crush your tiny head. Let that be a warning to you both." I warned them.

"You hurt Crystal, I torture you to death if need to." Feitan threatened me and glared at me and I did the same.

"Guys, guys, calm your thumb. Look Phinks, just speak to her and I'm sure things will go back to normal. Or even better." I sighed.

"Fine..." I got up and strolled upsides and I had a feeling that little female midget is plotting something...

-Solcea's pov-

I was on my phone texting Allyria when suddenly, someone knocked on my door. I quickly texted a, 'brb' and hurried to the door. I opened it, revealing Phinks. The inner me was panicking for some reason and the outer me smiled at him. "Hi, what's up?"

"Can we talk?" My heart beat was a bit faster than usual.

"Sure, come in." I opened the door a bit wider and he walked in. I shut the door and joined him on my bed. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I stayed quiet for a while.

"Uhhh, to be honest, I don't know..." He clicked his tongue.

"Now I get it..." I raised an eyebrow.

"Get what???"

"You like me don't you?" My face literally turned into a tomato.

"W-W-What?" Phinks smirked. Why is he smirking?! "Uhhh, w-why are you smirking???" I asked but instead of answering, he leaned in closer to me. My heart beat beats faster the closer he removed the gap between us. And before I knew it, he was kissing me and I couldn't do anything but kiss back. In the middle of our hot kiss, he gently pushed me onto my bed.

He pulled back and mumbled in my ear, "I love you." I blushed madly and struggled to say it but somehow managed to say it.

"I-I love you t-too." He licked both of my ears, I moaned while my hands grabbed his hair. Soon he attacked my neck. Nibbling it, kissing it gently and licking it all over it. I couldn't help it but moan while Phinks performed his magic. "Ahhh...Mmmm, ahhh~!" I moaned as he licked, bit and kissed my sweet spot. My fingers got lost in his hair by now. His hot tongue travelled to my lips. He licked my them, asking for permission. I gave him permission and we fought. While doing that, he rubbed my something down there. A pleasure feeling ran through me. "Mmmm~" I moaned in our hot as kiss. I-It feels so-

"Hey guys, are you two okay???" Crystal's voice was heard from the other side of the door. I wanted to answer but...Phinks was keeping me busy. "Hello?" Phinks rubbed against it a bit harder and very soon I was, well, you should know. I softly moaned but tried to fight it which was impossible! "Are you guys okay?" Crystal was getting worried.

"We come in." Feitan said and slowly opened the door. At the last minute, we pulled away and was back to normal...Well, except for my face. Why? It was redder as ever! "What happen?" He asked.

"What happened to your face-hey! Feitan, let me go!" My big sister tried to escape Feitan's grip but many times.

"We go now...Sorry..." Feitan said. My big sister had no clue what was going on but Feitan does...Feitan closed the door and dragged Crystal away.

"Let's pick up where we left off..." He crawled over me and continued where he left off...

~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*O~*~

Solcea, let your mind go wild! XD Anyway, I hope you liked it~ *wink wink* and byeeeee~! (And sorry for the long, long wait!)

If you like to request a male character, please go to the book description (you know, where you write a blurb)