[ I Like You but You Didn't ] Kurapika X Chesca [Part 2]

-Kurapika's pov-

-Tomorrow at the central city-

Hmmm...I wonder where's Chesca? She's late. Is she lost??? Was she kidnapped by some pervert (lol, Hisoka)??? Oh no, I have to-I was disturbed by a female voice. It belongs to Chesca! "Hey, Kurapika! Sorry that I was late!" She puffed and puffed when she was about 3-4 feets away from me. I kept staring at her. Her choice of clothing was so...Cute (Apocalyptic, choose your clothing). I could feel my cheeks getting warmer and warmer as I gazed at her. She gazed back and blushed. Soon, her cheeks went back to normal. "Ummm, is there something on my face?" She tilted her head. I blushed even redder.

"S-Sorry..." I looked at something else.

"Haha, that's ok, sooooo, what do you want to do now?" I asked.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Nah-" Her stomach growled and I chuckled.

"You were saying?"

"Shhhh, no one needs to know." Her finger was placed on her lips. "But it would be nice to get some food." She cheekily scratched her cheek using her finger.

"Alright, follow me," I smiled and she immediately joined me. I find that adorable, honestly.

-After eating-

"Ahhh, I'm stuffed! Thanks soooo much Kurapika, though I feel bad that you had to pay all of that." Guilt flowed over her.

"Haha, that's alright. I don't mind." I smiled at her childishness.

"A-Are you s-sure???" She seemed surprised and I nodded. "Are you really, really sure?" I nodded once more. "T-Then, can I have some desserts?" She fidgets with her fingers.

"Didn't you say your stomach was full?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, but there's always room for desserts!" I chuckled.

"You're an interesting girl, you know that?" I blurted it out. At that moment, I realised what I've said and blushed. Chesca also blushed too. Now there was an awkward silence between us. "Anyway, let's go get you some desserts..." I muttered.

"Y-Yeah..." She replied while staring at the floor. Soon the awkwardness between us had vanished. We both walked to a cafe that was full of dessert that she wanted to go. When we arrived and ordered her dessert, she chatted and chatted all about it. It wasn't annoying, oh no, it was very cute. "Oh my god, you've got to try the strawberry AND the mix berry shortcake. It is the best! Like literally. Oh no, I'm so sorry! I blubbered about this cafe, now didn't I? And you're probably thinking that I'm crazy and-"

"Oh no, I don't think you're like that at all. Honestly!" I quickly butted in.

"Oh okay, then...Can I continue?" She asked almost feeling nervous.

"Of course!" I smiled at her and she smiled back, a big one in fact. She continued while eating. When she devour her blueberry shortcake and hot chocolate, I paid for it. But she refused to let me pay for this meal. I couldn't change her mind so I allowed her to do so. Well, as long she's happy then I'm fine with that. We exited the cafe and when we did, we bumped into my three best friends.

"Kurapika?" Gon was surprised and was happy to see me.

"Oh, hey guys." Leorio had that, I-see-what's-going-on face.

"Uhhh, h-hello, I'm Chesca L/N. Nice to meet you, uhhh..."

"I'm Gon! The silver-haired one is Killua and the tall man is Leorio." Gon introduced them.

"Yo." Killua greeted.

"Hello, and are you two, you know, going out or something~?" Leorio wiggled his eyebrows.

"W-What??? N-No, of course n-not..." She played with her fingers and slightly moving her right foot. I sighed.

"Hey, I know! Why don't we all hang out together today?" Gon suggested.

"Yeah, we can also know more about you, Chesca." Killua added.

"Okay, that sounds like fun!" She smiled. For some reason, I sort of don't like the idea but I shrugged it off.

-Chesca's pov-

After hanging out with Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika more often, which was really nice. As time proceeded, Kurapika and I went out a bit more. And guess what? My feelings for Kurapika as grown. I was thinking about telling him that I like him soon, but I don't know when. I asked Killua if he has any ideas (since he has a girlfriend), though he said, 'just take it slow and tell him when you feel like it's the right time to tell'. "Hey, Chesca?" Oh, my god, I forgot I was in the middle of going out with Kurapika.

"H-Huh??? Oh, I'm sorry." I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Are you okay? We've been spacing out lately." Kurapika looked concern.

"Y-Yeah." I tried putting up a smile that looked like I was fine. But I doubt it worked since we've been spending so much time together.

"You know I can read you like an open book, right?" I hesitated for a second.

"H-Honestly, I'm fine," I said.

"Chesca, please don't lie anymore. You know you can talk to me about it, right?" I felt guilt washing over me.

"Yeah...Okay, I'll tell you." He smiled and I smiled shyly. "Y-You see, I uhhh..." I played with my fingers as usual.

"It's okay, you don't have to force it out, just talk your time."

"O-Okay, I l-l-like y-you!" I kinda forced it out and felt embarrassed.

"Oh..." I wasn't sure what he'll say but I'll wait for his response. "Sorry but...I don't like you." He plainly said. I felt like my heart had just shattered into a thousand pieces. A million perhaps.

"Oh, I-I see...T-Then I guess-"

"I don't like you but......................I LOVE YOU!" He shouted. I was shocked. I couldn't move, I was frozen on the dot. Should I even be super happy or mad at him? 

"R-Really???" I asked almost breathless.

"Really, really." He cupped my cheek. "I love you ever since the day we've met, even though I wasn't sure what my feelings were at that time. But soon, I knew what it was, love." I cried tears of joy. "May I kiss you?" I smiled while shutting my eyes. Very soon, I felt something soft on my lips. I slightly opened my eyes to see what it was. It was Kurapika's lips! I never knew he'll actually do that. Though it felt so warm, so soft and...delicious? When we pulled away, I felt like crying again. Kurpaika wiped my tears away and whispered, "Will you be my girlfriend." I truly wanted to cry again but I won't.

"Yes, yes I would love to!" We kissed again that felt like time had stopped.

~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*~O~*O~*~

Whew! Say ApocalypticStorm, I bet you never expected that now did ya? And do you like it??? Plz tell meh~! And for the others that have read this, I hope you enjoyed this and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!

(Message for those who have waited for their one-shot: I'm soooooo sorry your one-shot is taking so long DX, as you can see, I have other books to worry about and school work AND, I need to relax so please don't hate meh. I'm really, REALLY sorry and I hope you don't mind waiting for a bit more. I'll do my best to make yours, okay? Well, that is all, bye bye~)

If you like to request a male character, please go to the book description (you know, where you write a blurb)