[ Haunted House ] Feitan X Liliana [Part 1]

(Anime: Hunter X Hunter)

-Liliana's pov-

"Hey guys! Have you seen Feitan anywhere???" I asked all of the Phantom Troupe members. Most of them shook their heads, and some had no clue on where he is. But a certain blonde with no eyebrows (*cough cough*), probably knows where he is.

"He's probably in his room...Oh, and be careful cuz he might stab you, not that I give a sh*t." Phinks said in a monotone (Careful with your language Phinks, Solcea might hurt you -.-   Phinks: ...Oops...).

"Okay and thanks Mr No Eyebrow!" I yelled while running up stairs but before I actually left, he was very pissed.

"Sh*t up pipsqueak!" Mr No Eyebrows shouted in rage. I giggled and when I arrived at Feitan's door, I knocked on it a couple a time. No answer. Hmmm, maybe I'll try again. I knocked on it again but there was no answer, again. Plan B...

"Feitan! If you're in there, please open this bloody door!" STILL NO ANSWER! I sighed and decided to try open the door but it was locked. THAT DOES IT! TIME FOR PLAN C! I took a deep breath and I kicked the door down like a boss. However, Feitan wasn't very delighted, in fact, he was the complete opposite of delighted. Oh and by the way, his room was pitch black.

"Why the f*** you break mah door?!" I heard a grumpy voice in the far left corner.

"Well, your fault for locking the door."

"I was sleeping stupid..."

"EXCUSE ME FOR NOT KNOWING! I'm not psychic ya know." I grew veins.

"Whatever...what you what." He asked. Actually, more like he demanded it.

"First of, where are you?" I asked him and heard him sighed. I then heard a switch noise and suddenly a lamp was lit up next to him. I expected Feitan to be tired and he was but what I didn't expect, was that...He's half naked... (Me: O////O Oh dear...)

"Spill the beans..." He bitterly said and leered at me like he was going to snap me in half.

"Would you like to go-" I was cut off by you know who.

"No..."

"I wasn't finished!" I pouted angrily.

"Not interested." He replied in a dull tone.

"Please..." I tried my irresistible puppy eyes.

"No." He spoke firmly and sharply. Damn, my puppy eyes backfired. Fine, on to plan B.

"PLEASEPLEASEPEASE!!!" I repeated over and over again.

-Few minutes later-

Feitan sighed in defeat. "Fine, how long it take?" He asked.

"Uhhh, a few words?" I replied unsure and he nodded. "Will you come with me to the amusement park???"

"That not a few words..." I rolled my eyes. "But no..."

"WHAT?! WHY???" I pouted again.

"Do I need to explain?" He asked.

"Uhhh, no...BUT STILL! You should come with me." I sadly said.

"Why?" This time it was his turn to ask a question.

"Well, you've been doing missions and sleeping all day so I thought you needed to get out there and have fun!" I smiled like a five year-old.

"What if I don want fun outside?" He raised an eyebrow.

"ARRRGGG! FINE THEN! I'll go ask someone else...Maybe I should ask Shalnark." I muttered the last part.