Part-10

Hi, I'm here with new and last part. Do u guys really need epilogue because I'm bad in writing that part. If u want I can try but don't blame if it turn into worst one.. OK, sorry I'm kidding just inform me if u want orelse it will be last.. So let's see what happens next.

Manik POV:
     Is she really my mother? I don't think no mother can do to her son like this.  I messaged Cabir to call commissioner because I want to throw her out from my life permanently. He informed that he will be here in half an hour
   Then I saw her. what is her name ya Nyonika. She was curiously looking at me what I'm going to do next. Even Nandini is seeing me with a confused pout.. I felt like kissing her pout and I did it. She was looking at me with a shocked face opening her mouth totally.
Nyonika: Hello, I'm not here to see ur romance. Why did u ask me to wait?
Manik: Have patience Nyonika.. Ya I know u are busy.
    Within few minutes Cabir came with commissioner. Nandini got an idea what is happening but Nyonika is little scared but didn't show on her face..
Commissioner: Nyonika Malhotra u r under arrest.
Nyonika: What did I do? Meeting my son is not wrong.
Commissioner: What ever u can talk in court because we have proof and arrest warrant issued.
Nyonika: Manik u can't do this to me.
Manik: Ohh, really. U know what I'm doing it.
    She was saying rather shouting that I can't do this to her but it is enough yar...
Nandini: How did u know about all these things?
Cabir: I told him. He had right to know everything...
Manik: Now I don't want any drama yar. I'm feeling sleepy, Nandini come let us sleep.
Cabir:  If u are feeling sleepy why will Nandini come to sleep.
    Nandini started blushing.
Manik: She is my girlfriend and I want to remember all my memories with her. If I have her with me I'll find my peace. Are u happy now?
Cabir: I didn't knew u became roadside Romeo after I went away.
     Oh god Manik think something he is embarrassing u so much.
Manik: Shut up Cabir.
      Then I took her in my arms and slept but.....

Nandini POV:
    Nyonika is totally out from our life. Then we slept but I felt that Manik is uncomfortable in sleep.. So I woke up and saw he was murmuring something. I tried to go close to him and hear but he sat with jerk shouting my name and started breathing heavily.. I patted his back and gave him water to drink.. He kept his head on my lap and I started caressing his hair. In few minutes he slept peacefully.

15 days later:
       Manik started remembering somethings may be with dreams or flashes. Everyone are happy because he started talking with fab5 normally like before. Every thing is well but why I don't know I'm feeling that something is going to happen. I don't know it is good or bad. We all were in hospital it self and talking and pulling each other legs. I was in my own thoughts but suddenly I felt shiver in my body then I saw Manik he was holding his head with his hand I immediately moved near to him and asked him what happened but he is not in a position to give reply. I immediately rang the bell to call doctor. Doctor came within 2 minutes we helped Manik to lie down on bed.
     Doctors were not able to help him. He was having unbearable pain. He fainted after 20 minutes. Doctors trying to find out what is happening with him but not able to figure out anything.

Doctor: We should wait till he gain consciousness to know what happened to him.
      We all just nodded because no one is in situation to speak..

       It is almost 13 hours, he is just lying on bed but suddenly he started moving I immediately called the doctor. Doctor started checking but Manik is searching for something in the room, then his eyes landed on me and stretched his hand to reach me. I went and entwined our hands. He was horrified after seeing Cabir.
Manik: Cabir r u alive? Where were u?
    We all saw him with confused expression.
Nandini: What are u talking about Manik?
Doctor: Please everyone come to my cabin. I have something to say.
Nandini:OK.
    We followed doctor to his cabin. What doctor told us made me shiver that I'll loose Manik.
Doctor: There is good and a bad news.
Nandini: What is it doctor?
      I stammered very badly with fear.
Doctor: Don't worry it is not so serious and he will be discharged with in 2 hours after completing formalities.
Nandini: OK.
Doctor: The thing is that he is cured totally but
Nandini: but..
Doctor: He permanently lost the memory of last few months memory. I mean to say is he lost memory after the blast incident. He is thinking that he is in hospital due to blast. So u all should give him time to adjust.
Nandini: Thank u so much doctor.
      We all hugged each other as he is cured. I went to Manik and hugged him tightly and started crying. I said everything to him. First he was shocked but he asked
Manik: Don't u trust me?
Nandini: Manik, what are u saying?
Manik: Then why are u crying after knowing that Manan will be there forever.
Nandini: Yes, humesha. I love u.
Manik: love u too.

Finally I completed this story by keeping my laziness a side. I hope u all enjoyed this story. I wish all of you get success in ur life. So bye.

Signing off
Pooja.