Part-6

I know u all r waiting for this part and I'm late. Sorry for that. I'll complete this story by end of this month. Let's see what happens now....

Doctor: He will be unconscious after 2-3 days may be. I hope he won't loose his memory after he'll be conscious...

       After I heard what doctor said I couldn't take it. I started feeling dizzy and before I fall down someone caught me in to his arm.

Cabir POV:
       After what doctor said first thing I did is how we r going to console Nandini. I observed her falling down I caught her and was asking her to open eyes.
Cabir: Nandini open ur eyes, Manik is fine.
Doctor: Let me check her.
    We took her into other room and doctor was checking her.
Doctor: Everything is fine, she just couldn't handle the news.
Cabir: What about Manik? Will he really loose his memory? Because Nandini can't leave without him.
Doctor: I'm helpless, Mostly he will loose it. It is really complicated case.
      He said and went away. We all sat near Nandini and was thinking how would he react after seeing Nandini...

Nyonika POV:
       I reached hospital finally.
Nyonika: Excuse me, can u say me Manik Malhotra room no.?
Receptionist: Mam room no. 107
      I went to see Manik, no one is there with him. I thought fab5 are also here. All of them r for name sake friends and they r behind him for fame and money. When will Manik understand?
      From no where I started hearing screams.
Nandini: Why r u not letting me go to Manik? I have to see him, he can't forget me so easily.
Mukti: Relax Nandini, doctor said na he will be unconscious for 2 days.
         What is Nandini is saying? Really did he loose his memory forever? It is  very good chance to mould Manik.
Nandini: How dare u come again to my Manik life?
Nyonika: I'm his mother, who r u to him?
Nandini: I'm his life.
Nyonika: That will be known after he get consciousness.
Mukti: How dare u? If he forget what we will make sure u r sent to jail to attempt to murder on Manik and Cabir.
Nyonika: Who will believe u?
Alya: Do u think we r fools? We have collected all proofs against u, we know someday u will come to disturb our life.
Nyonika: U won't do that?
Mukti: Why do u think we won't do? Just get out orelse......
        I went away from there because I should find what proofs they have.

Nandini POV:
         When I got up again, remembered what doctor said to me. I sat up with a jerk and was going to see Manik.
Dhruv: Nandini u need rest, just sleep.
Nandini: Are u mad? I have to go to Manik. He is alone there
Cabir: Manik is unconscious. So he won't wake up this early, Sleep now.
Nandini: No way I'm going to rest here leaving Manik there.
      I ran to Manik room. Whom I saw there with Manik dried my veins. My insecurity is increasing every minute. Ayippa why r u doing this to us?
       I got little courage and shouted on her. But she asked me to wait till Manik come into senses. I don't know why I feel nothing is going to be right after he wake up. I sat near Manik and slept with him entwining our hands.

After 2 days:
         All were waiting outside Manik room. He didn't wake up still know. I'm dying every minute thinking If he forget me?

      Suddenly we heard noise in Manik room. He was awake, I ran to him. He was looking at me with blank face. I was getting scared with each passing second.
Nandini: Manik
      He didn't even blink his eyes. I'm worried for him..
Fab5: Manik
Manik: Why r u shouting? Who is Manik?
Cabir POV:
        Nandini went totally blank and fell unconscious again.Manik saw it and was waking her up.
Manik: Nandini get up. What happened to u?
      Fab5 was shocked seeing this.
Mukti: U remember everything? Why r u acting?
Manik: Who r u guys? Why should I act?
Fab5: What! U don't know us?
Doctor: What is going on here?
Manik: Doctor see what happened to Nandini?
        Doctor checked her and gave injection. She woke up immediately with jerk.
Manik: Nandini what happened? Are u not feeling well? Why r u silent?
      She was looking him with shock and was happy that he didn't forget anything.  She was looking us but Mukti and Alya were crying because he forgot us. She was looking confused. She went near Manik and wrapped her arms around him and hugging him so tightly that he don't go any where.
Manik: Nandini what happened to u? Why r u behaving like this?
Nandini: Manik u won't leave me na?
Manik: I'm not going to leave u. What happened to u Nandini?
       She tightened her hold around him.
Nandini: Nothing
Manik: Look at me baba. It was small accident, I just got hit with tree and fell unconscious.
All: What?

I think everyone r happy that Manik didn't forget Nandini.

What do u think Manik was telling about accident?

This was not I thought actually when I started this story but I didn't want drag the story. So I changed a little,See u later. Bye

Signing off
Pooja.