Par-1

Hi lovelies, I had many plans for this story but after starting it I was totally blank. I hope I can pen it up  what I thought. Please if u don't like it,forgive me this time.

Manik POV:
Today is  new year. If situation is  like before I used to spend my time with fab5 but now it is different. I have Nandini with me, all members of fab5 are not present. And a main problem is my memory loss regarding Nandini. I consoled her but I myself don't know what will happen in future. But for sure I'm not letting her go. When I was thinking suddenly I felt a pair of arms around me first I was startled but relaxed within seconds. I pulled her from behind and hugged her. She is in same situation what I'm going through, fear of loosing each other..
Manik: Come let's have breakfast then we have flight afternoon.
Nandini: Hmm.
She became totally silent from receiving news. My bubbly Nandini is lost somewhere.I  hope I can get her back to normal.
We had our breakfast boarded our flight and left to deheradun.
    Our driver reached their to receive us. Nandini is excited by reaching new city but as soon as she remembered why we came here her face expressions changed and became gloomy.
Manik: Forgot everything, nothing is going to be wrong.
Nandini: I came here with that hope
Manik:Come we will freshen up and eat something and take rest.
Nandini: why to take rest? I'm totally fine. We will meet doctor.
Manik: Which doctor u want to meet at this time.
Nandini: Ur doctor Manik.
   I laughed sarcastically but still she looks confused but suddenly she looked at the clock and got embarrassed.
Nandini: Sorry Manik, I didn't know it is 11pm.
Manik: I know u r worried about me.
Nandini: Then let's have our dinner, I'm hungry.
She said with a pout. I pulled her and passionately kissed her until we r breathless.
Manik: Don't pout like that. I can't control myself and u will get punishment.
Nandini: Shut up Manik.
We had our dinner with my naughty talks and her blushing season. Finally cuddled and slept in each other arms.

Next Morning:
I woke up due to movement beside me.I opened my eyes  and saw a cute site that Nandini protecting herself from sunlight by snuggling into me more and more. I feel like kissing her until we r breathless but I know if she wakeup she will  start panicking to go to doctor. I kissed on her forehead and went to freshen up and said the Butler to prepare breakfast...
My phone started ringing it was Mukti.
Manik: Hi Mukti, what's up.
Mukti: Everyone are in conference call.
Manik: Hi guys
Aryaman, Navya, Alia: Hi Manik. How r u?
Manik: I'm fine. Today we will go to the doctor and start the treatment may be from tomorrow.
Alia: OK. Call us after u come back.
Manik: OK,done.
Mukti: Bye manik, take care.
Manik: Bye guys.
Except Mukti: Bye.
  I turned back and saw Nandini wokeup and staring me or I can say my body. Oh! did I forget to tell u that I'm half naked.
Manik: Liked What u see?
Nandini: huh, No I was seeing whom u were talking.
Manik: OK,I'm believing u and by the way it was our friends call.
Nandini; OK,How r they?
Manik: They are fine dear.
Nandini: We will freshen up and will leave to meet Dr. Roy.
Manik: OK but not before having breakfast.
     She went to freshen up and I spoke to Dr. Roy assistant that we r coming after an hour.
  We had our breakfast and went to Dr. Roy cabin. He was checking our reports.
Dr.Roy: Manik is she Nandini?
Manik: Yes doctor.
Dr.Roy: I don't want to give u false hope. There is only 1-2% chances.
   Nandini started crying immediately. She was holding my hand very tightly.
Dr. Roy: Don't worry we will try our level best.
    He prescribed me some medicine...
I don't know how I'm going to handle Nandini. We reached home.
Manik: See ur hope will win Nandini. Don't worry
Nandini: How do u think I'll stop worrying?
Manik: Where is my positively thinking Nandini. She will never loose her hope.
Nandini: Manik I'm afraid to loose u..
Manik: U think Nandini's Manik will forget her.
    Nandini nodded no cutely. He just pecked her lips. Even I'm afraid what will happen but till we r together we should enjoy fully.

Aryaman POV:
    I thought I'll say my feelings to her in new year party but their confession made me shock. I know how it feels I hope everything goes right between them. I'll never say anything to her about my feelings for her.
    Somewhere in Mumbai a person a person was lying on bed. Suddenly he came into consciousness and shouted
Person: Manik
  Doctors were happy that he responded finally .
   It was none other than.........

This is enough for me now. I know for u how much ever it may be u will not be satisfied. Because I'm also reader  first.So, bye.

Signing off
Pooja.