Part-7

OK may be 3 parts more. Now let's go back to story.

Nandini POV:

      I'm getting confused what he was saying...
    I was looking at him without blinking my eyes. He started to speak something but I was not listening anything.
Manik: Who r u guys? Why r u shouting like this?
Mukti: What the hell is this Manik? How can u forget us? We r fab5 ur family.
Manik: Who is Manik? What is this fab5?
     By now doctor came to check Manik. Doctor did what ever is needed and called fab5 to follow him.They went away, Manik was ruffling my hair and pecking every now and then.
Manik: Nandini what happened? Why r u so silent?
Nandini: U know me?
Manik: Why r u talking like this? How will I not know u? Ur one and only my sweet girlfriend.
     I was little shocked because Manik never called me in this way but I ignored it..
Nandini: Then why did u talk to fab5 rudely?
Manik: Why everyone saying fab5 and Manik? Who r they?
       I was shocked that he don't remember himself but he remembered me.
Nandini: What is ur name?
     After saying this he immediately started thinking and he caught his head. I got scared and called doctor.

Manik POV:
       I opened my and saw I was in hospital. I was going to move but I heard a nurse talking to other nurse about me.
Nurse1: Do u know this patient lost his memory. He is very famous..
Nurse2: Ya, I'm feeling bad about his girlfriend Nandini.
Nurse1: Yes, She is becoming weak knowing that he will forget her.
Nurse2: They r made for each other. I'll pray to god that they should be together.
      They were talking about me. I understood one thing I should not let Nandini know that I forgot her. I tried to get up but a glass fell down making THUD sound. 7 people entered into room with worried expression. How will I know who is Nandini? I don't know anyone. A girl came front by saying Manik. She was cute and innocent, I thought she is my girlfriend but thought to confirm and speak but all were shouting  a name Manik. I thought it should be my name but I asked who is Manik. Immediately cute girl fell unconscious. I got confirmed it to be Nandini. I even liked her, so I didn't feel uncomfortable around her. I think rest u know. If u want to know why I said that I got hit by tree then I don't know I was getting flash images that I and someone beside me got hit to a tree and fell unconscious.

Cabir POV:
       We left from Manik room and followed doctor to his cabin.
Doctor: I don't know what is happening there with Manik but one thing I'm sure that he lost his memory completely. He don't remember even a bit of his past.
        All were shocked after knowing this. How is it possible because manik was talking to Nandini that he didn't forget anything about her.
Dhruv: How is it possible? He called Nandini as soon as she fell unconscious. He was pampering her like before.
Doctor: I'm confused here itself because according to report he forgot everything and everyone.
Mukti: May be he remember her as he love her more than his life.
Doctor: Did u guys forget how we got to know about his partial memory loss. First he started to forget Nandini memories itself.
Navya: Ya, then what is happening then?
Doctor: What ever it is Nandini will not be stressed about Manik.
Cabir: Is there any solution that he will get his memory back?
Doctor: I don't know, it was most complicated case. Please don't ask him every now and then that why he forgot u guys.
    When we were talking a nurse told that Manik is not feeling well. Everyone ran into Manik room along with doctor. He sat there holding his head and Nandini was looking at him with tears. I hugged her to calm her down but u all know she is Manik Malhotra girlfriend how she can be simple. She just moved away  and again started looking at him.
     Doctor gave a pain relief dose to Manik to reduce his headache. Before dozing of he gave a smile to Nandini.
   We asked Nandini what happened. She told us everything, we were not shocked as doctor told us before that he lost his memory.. Nandini suddenly asked something which made us startled.
Nandini: Did he really didn't forget me? I feel he forgot everything.
    She is right but I don't want her to spoil her health so I went and wrapped my hands around her shoulder.
Cabir: Why r u thinking all this? If he forget u how he will call u without anyone saying him anything about u? Don't worry he will remember everything within few days.
Nandini: Hmm
   She went to Manik room and sat on a chair holding his hand.

Now everyone must be cursing me that Manik forgot Nandini too but guys I promised u that I won't separate them as promise they r not seperated.

     What will be Nandini reaction after knowing this?

     What will fab4 do?

To know all these wait next updates. For now, bye. Gd nt.

Signing off
Pooja.