Part-3

Hi my dear readers, I hope u all r missing my story if not it's OK because I'm happy with the little response I get. Then let's see what happen here now.

  They were beating hell out of Cabir but suddenly out of no where Cabir asked something which puzzled everyone.
Cabir: Where is Dhruv? How can I forget about him?
Mukti: Leave it yar. First u get well soon.
Cabir: First tell me what happened to him?
Then Mukti said everything, Alya started crying. Cabir was little angry on him but he understood he need some alone time.
Cabir: It's OK.He will be back.
They heard someone phone ringing. It was Mukti phone and caller was none other than our Monster Manik. She picked the phone and Manan started speaking at a time that no one could understand what they are saying. Cabir got irritated and shouted
Cabir: Shut up guys. Speak one after the other.
Manik: Cabir, I miss u man.
Nandini: Cabir, how can u leave us like this. U both went away leaving me with these idiots,u know it was most difficult without u handling fab5.
Mukti: What do u mean by difficult ha..
Nandini: See she was the most difficult one.
Mukti: Nandini I'm not going leave u in one piece.
Nandini: whatever. Cabir r u there?
Cabir: Wow I was not there for few months and what a change yar....
Manik: Cabir we will start tomorrow morning to Mumbai.
Cabir: why?
Manik: What do u mean by why? Off course to meet u.
Cabir: When did I become prime minister of India that u will come and meet me?
       Everyone had a hard time to control their laugh. Manik is getting hell irritated.
Manik: What r u speaking yar?
Cabir: Shut up and complete ur treatment. Doctor told I'll be fine 1 week. So we all will come their to meet u.
Manik: Idiots u guys told him everything.Please I'll be there just for one day and will comeback.
All except Manan: No means no.
Cabir: Nandini why r u not saying anything?
Nandini: What should I say Cabir?
Cabir: That treatment is important to him.
Nandini: U guys r important to him Cabir. I can't be selfish, If he stop treatment he will just forget me......
      She is going to continue but Manik shouted on top of his voice that everyone shivered.
Manik: Nandini,just stop there.
     He hugged her and started crying.
Manik: I can't loose u Nandini. Never please don't say that....
Nandini: But
Manik: no ifs and buts,neither I'm  going anywhere stopping my treatment nor u.
Everyone: OK.
They bid bye and hanged the call.They just spent time with Cabir and left from there to give Cabir Mom space to talk with Cabir.
      They are staying in a near by hotel itself and applied leave for there jobs or looking from there itself.

    Other side in dehradun:
Manik POV:
            How can she say that she is not important to me? She know that I can't tolerate it but no she has to test my patience. I know she is feeling insecure about me but I can't do anything. I know she is observing me and she came and hugged me started crying.
Nandini: Manik I'm very scared.I don't know will I able to leave without u.
Manik: Don't worry, everything will be alright. Even if I forget I'll start love u again and make new memories.
     She looked me with a hope in her eyes. So I have to give her assurance.
Nandini: Really.
She asked with a kiddish voice with a pout making me aww.I couldn't control and kissed her pout.
Manik: Nandini promise.
   We spent little time with each other. Then slept in each other arms.
  Next Morning:
  Manan reached hospital and my treatment is started or to say doctors research started on me. They did many tests and finding each and every defect in my body.That was it for today,I was dead tiered.we came to home.I hit the bed and dozed of in to a deep slumber.

     Mumbai:
Cabir POV:
     I don't know when I will get discharged from here
It is so irritating with machines,injection, medicine and rest..I saw doctor entering my room for check up.
Doctor:How r u young man?
Cabir: so irritated. When I will be discharged?
Doctor: Not so soon.You were in coma man for 5 months. So stop getting hyper. You are not getting discharge at least for a week.
Cabir: What? One week no please.
Doctor: Yes, Within 15 days u will recovered totally.
Cabir: OK.
     He did his work and left. My friends barked in with flowers, food.
Alya: There is media outside man. They are not letting us even to enter.
Cabir: Do they know about me?
Mukti: Yes, The news is running in all channels. I think they bribed someone in the hospital to know who r we with.
Cabir: leave it.It's OK.
Mukti: Hmm.
    They made me have healthy food. I was playing with Abeer and enjoying a lot. He was enjoying the attention he was getting and playing with my fingers.
        Suddenly from no where,some thud sound and door got open. It was.......

Not so easily, I think this is enough for now. Gd evng, bye.

Signing off
Pooja.