Part-8

Hi guys I came back with next part. OK, I won't start my blabbering now.

Nandini POV:
        I'm feeling that he forgot everything but how he got to know about me. Is he acting or he really remember me? I'll go mad with these questions. When I was thinking I heard..
Manik: Don't think much darling, I didn't forget u but I lost memory about our moments.
      I again got shock hearing "darling" from him.
Nandini: OK.
     I hugged him and slept peacefully. I got up hearing someone talking. I opened my eyes to see Manik shouting on fab4.

Manik POV:
     I slept after doctor gave me injection. When I woke up I heard Nandini talking to herself. She was making cute pouts but with frowns. So I told her not to think much. May be she is getting doubt that I don't remember her.
     After that she slept peacefully hugging him. I was looking at her peaceful face for may be 2 hours.. Then suddenly door opened with a noise. I saw those 4  people again, they r shouting. They don't even have common sense that this is hospital and patients will be taking rest. They were continuing there shouts. So I wisper yelled at them...
Manik: You stupid people, why did u all came here? Even if u came don't u have common sense & manners that here someone is sleeping and u should not disturb her.
     All of them r looking at me with open mouth and got into senses within minutes and ignored my rants and started there talking. How dare they that they ignore Manik Malhotra? I'll show them who I'm. Wait a second who is this Manik Malhotra now? Really am I there Manik? While I was thinking I felt someth moving beside me then I saw Nandini getting up due to their talks or rather their shouts.. Again I started shouting at them..
Manik: U guys waked her up due to ur gossips. U guys r impossible, shameless creatures..
Mukti: Oye idiot whom r u saying shameless. U r shameless, ur dad is shameless, ur mom is shameless even ur girlfriend is shameless not us.
Manik: How dare u to say Nandini shameless?
Mukti: Idiot I even told u r also shameless..
Manik: I don't care.
    Nandini was listening to all this, when Mukti said her shameless she was looking at her with shocked expression.
     Then they again started talking along with Nandini. Did they decided to ignore me? Then OK why will waste my precious time, I'll take rest...
I covered myself with blanket and was going to sleep then they shouted my name at a time.

Manik: Why r u guys shouting? I'm going to sleep, if u guys continue shouting like this I'll call doctor and tell him that u all r not allowing me to take rest. So he will send u all out from my room.
      After saying this all kept quiet. I took Nandini into my arms and slept peacefully.
        Then I woke up when someone is shaking me. I saw it was Nandini.
Nandini: Manik get up it is time to have dinner and take medicine.
Manik: Hmm.
    I took medicine and started staring Nandini. I was getting some flashes in my mind that I was scolding her, throwing eggs on her,..and many.
   She shakes me and asked
Nandini: What happened? Why r u looking at me but lost in ur thoughts?
Manik: Nothing.
    She went outside, I started talking to myself
Manik: What is happening with me? Why I'm getting all those images? How will Nandini react if she get to know I don't remember her and was just acting? I don't know what I'll do  but I can bear her tears. Let me find time and say to her.
      I was talking to myself  and was so lost that I didn't knew someone is listening to my talks..

Nandini POV:
         I heard all his rants, I don't know what I'm feeling. I'm happy but sad too and angry too that he was acting like this.I'm happy that he still cares for me even after he forgot everything. But who gave him right to play with my feelings. I entered room and glared at him. He understood that I heard what he was talking, he didn't give any explanation but just pulled me into himself and hugged me. I can't even protest him because I was in peace, then I heard him talking.
Manik: Don't even think of leaving me, I don't know I loved u before or not but now I'm really falling for u and ur innocence. Sorry if u felt bad for what I did, I didn't want u to get ill by stressing urself when I got to know about u. I thought to say truth after few days but after seeing u I never wanted to leave u. I have many questions only u can answer.
Nandini: What questions?
Manik: Am I Manik Malhotra?
       I widened my eyes how did he know his full name.we never told him.
Nandini: How did u get to know? Who said u?
Manik: First u tell me.
Nandini: Yes, u r Manik Malhotra.
Manik: Did I ever scolded u or behaved rashely with u? Did I threw eggs or tried make u drink something dirty soup.
Nandini: Yes, but how do u know all these.
Manik: Because I'm getting flashes of images every time for few minutes.
Nandini: That means u r remembering everything slowly? I'm so happy.

Two more parts then it is end of this story. If u guys want epilogue tell me what do u want me to write. Orelse it will be only 10 parts... Sorry to be late again. For now bye, gd nt.

Signing off
Pooja.