Part-9

Hi guys, I know u all r waiting for update here it is. Don't keep much expectations because I'm not even getting any idea how to write and complete next 2 parts.

Manik: What do u mean? Did I really threw eggs on u?
Nandini: U were monster when I joined college. Ya, even now u r for others except me and ur friends..
Manik: My family?
Nandini:  U love ur dad so much and hate ur mom because she used make ur life hell in every aspect.. For now this is enough u take rest...
Manik: OK.
    I did gave enough information. I didn't want to say bad about Nyonika but I'm scared if one day she will come and say Manik she care for him if Manik believes it. This may cause damage to Manik itself and may be to our relation too. I have to keep safe distance with Nyonika. You all want to know what proof we have against her it is driver confession saying that Nyonika gave him money. We took vedio of that confession as well as my threat to Nyonika not to come around us where she confessed that she planned to kill me. So these 2 vedio will be very useful to keep her away from us. I know even she searching for proof but she won't get it because we saved it as drafts in all our mails because even we loose our pen drive we will have extra for our self. When I was lost in thoughts I felt someone murmuring beside me. It was Manik talking in his sleep..
Manik: No Nandini, wake up. U have promised me u will never leave me. I love U. Nandiniiiii..
    He screamed and got up with a jerk. I was getting scared seeing him like this.
Nandini: What happened? Why did u shout my name? Did u get any bad dream?
Manik: I'm fine. It was just a bad dream. Why didn't u sleep? Come sleep with me..
Nandini: OK.
    I slept along with him peacefully. He pecked my forehead immediately after I snuggled into him..

Manik POV:
       I didn't want Nandini get tensed about  me so I told her lie that I was alright but I need to find out but whom should I ask? I'll ask one of those idiots who were saying that they are my friends.. While I was thinking they came and about to shout. I just threw a pillow on them for there attention. I just gestured them to shut up as Nandini was sleeping. I saw it and kept quiet. After few minutes 3 of them went and one person was I felt like asking him everything. So slowly I adjusted and loosed her grip on me and went near and sat beside him. He was seeing me like I'm an alien but I felt really funny seeing his expression and I started laughing.
Other person: Hello, stop giggling. First of all u suddenly came and sat beside and u started laughing like a mad person. Along with ur memory did u loose ur mind also.
     After hearing this I remembered
for what I came to him. So I'm immediately changed my expression and said
Manik: I need to talk to u something important if u know about me. Before that tell me ur name.
Other person: I'm Cabir. What do u want to talk u can even ask Nandini right. Ya, I know ur life history.
Manik: Shut up, be serious. If I will ask her she will start panicking.
      Then I said him how I heard nurse talking, flashes I got and about my dream...
Cabir: oh my god. U r getting back ur memory. I'm so happy for u.
Manik: That means this is all true?
Cabir: Yes. But why did u act? If Nandini will know about it she will give u Nandini Murthy famous punch..
Manik: Nandini punched whom?
Cabir: Who will get it other than u? Not for once but she punched u twice..
       I was shocked listening this. Then he told me from start to end. It was really tragedic man. I was  shocked that really did I do all these things.
Manik: Did I really do all these to Nandini?
Cabir: Yes, if she will get to know about ur super duper acting it will be ur third punch.
Manik: But she didn't do anything when she got to know?
Cabir: That means she know everything?
Manik: Yes, I told her she didn't say anything.
Cabir: After getting these many shocks and saying ur love story I lost my total energy. I'm really hungry.OK, I'll be back.
      He is really a drama king but I loved the way all my friends show authority on me. While I was thinking someone came inside. She was not too much aged.I never met her still now. Who is this now? But she is looking hot yar..
Women: Manik, how  r u my son? Ur girlfriend was not even letting me meet u.
     Oh she is lady whom Nandini was saying about. Even cabir said so much about her but  I was not able to convince myself that she is my mother in angle.
Manik:  Hi, what is ur name?
Nyonika: What manik I heard u remember everything about Nandini? U forgot me ur mother. Anyways I'm Nyonika Malhotra.
Manik: Don't flaunt ur acting skills in front of me because I'm expert in it and come on who will like to remember a nightmare of their life? So I'm happy with her.
     I said by showing Nandini. She was fuming with anger. She shouted at me
Nyonika: Manik.
     Hearing her shout Nandini woke up with jerk. I immediately went to Nandini and wrapped my hands around her shoulders. After seeing Nyonika she hugged me tightly.
Nandini: What is she doing here? U know who is she?
     I just blinked eyes to assure her. I turned to my so called mom.
Manik: Nyonika, keep quiet this is hospital. Just wait for a moment.
       I then messaged someone to get what I want...

This is enough for now. Next part is last one and then epilogue is left.

What  Manik will do with Nyonika?

I know this chapter is totally crap but I think this was needed.. Hope u all will like it...  Next part will be soon. So bye.

Signing off
Pooja.