Silence over took them, but his presence never left. She sighed patting the spot next to her, hoping the handsome male would sit next to her, though it was unlikely since she was kind of treating him like a dog.

But to her surprise, he actually took a seat next to her. Mina couldn't help take a curious glance at the dark haired male. "Then..." She broke the silence, "Why are you here, Itachi?"

"You could call it a coincidence, but it also could not be." He spoke in the smooth voice she likes to hear. Her lips tugged upwards, forming a small smile. It was silent for a moment before Itachi spoke, "You did this?" He asked gesturing with his eyes at the village and partly destroyed forest below them.

Mina followed his eye movement and nodded a little. It stayed silent for a moment, a comfortable silence.

"I massacred my own clan." Itachi bluntly said breaking the delicate silence, once again.

"I think a lot of people know," Mina muttered quietly locking her eyes with his perfect face. Her violet eyes widened a little when she saw his charcoal eyes become distant. Multiple emotions visible in them.

"It was a mission."

*-*

She let out a breath, blocking another kick to the face. Reacting fastly, she threw a combo of punches and kicks herself. Most not being able to make contact with the target. They jumped away from each other. One void black eye and a dull violet eye observing as he rapidly made hand signs.

A few seconds later, a large, flaming fire ball came shooting out of his mouth going straight for the red haired female. She didn't bother jumping away, instead, she lifted up her left arm in front of her and waited for the flame to hit the gloved hand first.

The smoke faded slowly, diffusing into the atmosphere. The man's emerald green eyes widened, looking slightly surprised that she managed to stay standing during the heat. He watched closely as she brought her left arm closer to her by a couple of inches, making it bend. Then in one fast movement, she stretched her hand out again, while at the same time snapping her thumb against her middle finger.

His eyes widened even more as he watched sparks fly, soon, (faster than he had hoped) there was a huge burning dragon aimed straight at him. He jumped away, to the side, with eyes wide in astonishment. Landing on his feet and skidding to a stop, he continued to watch the fire dragon saw forward and crash into the trees. Dispersing and incinerating the trees to mere piles of ash.

The fire stopped consuming the trees, running out of chakra to fuel it and the mass of water that came after stopped the fire from eating any other trees. The white haired man jumped up, avoiding the strong current and landed on top of the water. He glanced around, looking for the red haired female and when he spotted her, he bit his thumb, making rapid hand sins.

Mina, recognising the procedure, copied him. Two large poofs of smoke appeared a second after they shouted 'summoning jutsu'. It took a while, but when the smoke finally cleared, the red head standing on the head of a large scaly white snake-like dragon. Its mane fluttered softly in the vigorous wind. The man, however, was standing on the brown feathers of a large bird of prey. Its black beady eyes locked onto the bright blue eyes of the dragon.

Without another word, the two charged at each other. Flying higher into the sky. The sharp, white claws of Mina's summoning seemed to grow in size as it grabbed a hold of the large wings of the eagle.

"You know what to do, Hakuryuu," Mina muttered, leaping off his head and in the direction of the man named Tomoe. He did the same, giving an order to his summoning and leaping to the short female. Weapons were thrown in mid air, Mina using shadow clones to pull herself away from them, whereas the man used a kunai to block most of the weapons thrown at him.