Chapter #10 (addiction)

If I'm jumping back into this story I guess there's no better way to do it than with smut. 💁🏼

So yeah. Hi again 😂❤️

.
.
.
The first thing I noticed when I opened my eyes in the morning was the delicious ache that consumed my entire body.

I was lying on my tummy, Andy's arm laying across my back. He was snoring gently telling me that he was still asleep. I let out a sigh as my eyes focused on a beautiful picture of a flower field on the wall across from me.

And then I licked my lips and closed my eyes. Images of last night flashed through my mind. He had f'ucked me 3 times, telling me that he had to go easy on me because he refused to scare me away.

I had asked him how many times he could go and he didn't answer. He told me to 'save that question for another day.' It seriously peaked my curiosity. I had no doubt he could probably last all night- most likely all day...

He had f'ucked me until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. He was a beautiful site, hovering over me. Mumbling dirty things into my ear and making me c'um more times than I could keep track of.

We never ate food and my stomach was grumbling now but food wasn't what I wanted at the moment. That's right, even though my body ached I wanted Andy again. No- I needed him again.

One taste and I felt like I couldn't get enough. My fear of him pretty much stalking me my entire life quickly vanished in record time. I was sure that wasn't normal but he obviously only had good intentions towards me.

He had warned me last night though- he had told me that once I was comfortable enough with him physically that he would eventually bring out his rougher even more dominant side.

He told me he was as gentle as he could possibly be with me last night. I could only imagine how he could get, what he really wanted to do and just thinking about it made my thighs clench.

How was I supposed to ask him to.. f'uck me? Would he deny me? Say I need to eat and rest?

I could see it. But the wetness was already building between my thighs. I had never been so content in my life.

Andy moved a little bit and his hand left my back. I carefully turned my head to look at him, with a bit of difficulty.

Angel face. Such an innocent sleeping face. It was definitely extremely deceiving. Ugh those lips... I licked mine again. Maybe I needed to relieve myself on my own.. it wouldn't be enough but maybe I could calm my raging hormones.

I wondered if we had a removable shower head in our bedroom bathroom... That's how I use to relieve myself in my apartment.

I carefully lifted myself up on my sore arms and sat on my legs, watching Andy's still closed eyes. I didn't want to wake him up before I had the chance to get rid of this frustration. I also didn't want to seem desperate. It was best if I did this. I knew we most likely had a lot of stuff to work through today and a lot of people to talk to. A few loooooong conversations....

Successfully I got out of the bed without stirring Andy. As soon as I got into the bathroom I shut the door quietly, locking it.

It was beautiful. It was decorated in a Japanese style with gorgeous plants and pictures everywhere. The main color was a burgundy red. Our shower was quite big and... see through. Oh well that's what locks were for.

This shower looked like something out of a home makeover magazine.

I walked my naked self over to the shower and stepped inside to find that in fact, there was a detachable shower head. SCORE!