Chapter #6 (more than one)

Rose ~

Andy stood, he was serious as his hands traveled to his belt. My heart began to beat wildly, like it might break my ribcage and right through my chest.

"N-no...no don't, please.." I stuttered like a freaking idiot.

"Are you sure?" He took his bottom lip between his teeth and his belt came open.

"ANDY...no. I c-can't..."

He stopped immediately, chuckling a bit wildly. "Rose, I was just teasing you-" At that moment the doorbell rang and Andy turned around to look in the direction of the door. "Are you expecting company?"

I shook my head quickly. "N-no not at all." As I went to get up, Andy held out his hand. "No, stay there please I'll get it." I watched him pull out a gun that had been hidden in his pants. I jumped backwards, pressing myself hard into the couch.

"W-why do you have that? What the h-he'll?"
He looked back over at me once and gave me an apathetic smile. "Relax kitten. Everything is going to be ok, go to your room and don't come out, lock the door until I come." I nodded once, curtly. Although I was terrified beyond all reason.

I got up, stumbling and ran to my room, clutching the blanket tightly around me.

Andy ~

The adrenaline was pumping hard. My palms were sweaty as I held on tightly to my 45. I had just reloaded before I left home.

I made the right move bringing it tonight. I barely left home without it.

This is partially why I had been waiting to talk to Rose. But I also knew that if I didn't make my move soon, HE would do it before me. The difference between him and myself was that, this wasn't a sick game to me. I actually had loving feelings for Rose. I was in love with her. He was only focused on her because of my feelings.

In his hands, Rose would be in absolute danger. She would most likely end up dead. If he ever got his hands on her, I wasn't sure if even I would ever be able to find her. But I would NEVER let him have her ever. He would die before that would happen.

I slowly made my way to the door, gun pointed. With both hands I opened it quick. I checked left, then right. Nothing. I got a really bad feeling and that's when I saw it. A long white box lying on the floor. A red ribbon holding it together. There was a little card attached as well. I bent down and ripped it off angrily.

"F'ucker.." As soon as I opened it my blood ran cold.

Rosalia-

You are the most beautiful human being I have ever laid my eyes upon.
I cannot wait to lay my hands on you as well. Soon my love, soon.
We will be meeting when you least expect it.
I have many surprises in store for you.

Love, your secret admirer. <3

"F'UCK! F'ucking F'UCKER!!!! If you can hear me, I'm going to kill you!!! Stay away from her. Do you hear me!?" I kicked the box as hard as I possibly could. Red roses went flying everywhere.
Before any neighbors could come out and find out where the screaming was coming from I quickly went back inside Rose's apartment.