Chapter #8 (Quick Changes)

Short chapter. Looking for a co-writer if interested. If not, I will still continue.

❤️

Pulling up into the parking lot of Andy's development made me extra nervous. If someone had told me this is what I would have been doing on our 'first date' I would have laughed in their faces.

I was moving in with a stranger....

I would be living with a stranger....

And not just any stranger. A man, a man who had known me when I didn't even know him. My friend's were going to think that I was insane. And I thought I was too. But I knew the danger was real. You're probably wondering how I could trust someone like Andy but it was easy.

He wasn't lying. Everything he told me was the honest truth.

It was like choosing between evil and a greater evil that came in the form of his twin brother Alexander. The thought of him terrified me more than anything else. Andy was the only chance I would get at being safe. He knew how he operated and what to expect from him.

If I went to the police, Andy would get arrested or have a restraining order placed against him and I would be completely unprotected. Even if I were to be put under police surveillance. This Alexander guy was obviously smarter. That wouldn't stop him.

Andy turned off the car and opened his door immediately, walking around to open my door for me. He took my hand in his and we walked to the back of his car and opened the trunk. He looked at me, taking a hand and running it gently down my cheek.

"I won't let anything happen to you, I promise Rose. You will be safe here and I will make sure that you feel comfortable. I won't touch you, unless that's what you want..."

I felt butterflies suddenly assaulting my stomach. They swirled around and around...Oh God, I was horrible. I wanted him to bury himself deep inside of me-

HOLY F'UCK. I needed to chill.

"Yes, I believe you wholeheartedly. I'm just scared... that's all. Everything is happening so quickly. Nothing like this has ever happened to me before."

He paused for a moment, looking away and then he was handing me a bag. I took what he gave me and he carried the rest.

The walk to his building was quiet and he let the silence continue until we reached the elevator.

"I know. This is definitely not how I wanted this to go. I'm glad that I will be here for you now. In the same home. I guess we will get to know each other quicker this way. If you wanna call that an advantage... I like it. I'll get to see habits of yours that I have and haven't seen up close and personal..."

The doors opened and we walked on. I swallowed hard. Oh god. I had never lived with a guy before. I really was terrified..." Haha..." Was all I could respond to that and it made him genuinely smile.

"You're so cute when you're nervous." I felt my cheeks flush hardcore. My body heat was quickly elevating. He was so good at making me feel things I had never felt before. He didn't even have to touch me. I had boyfriends that had kissed me and I would feel nothing. It was sad really.

"Thanks?" He chuckled.

"You'll get used to my compliments, I promise. You'll be getting them everyday gorgeous."

I didn't get a chance to respond as the elevator landed on our floor and we got off. I followed beside him down the hallway. "So w-what will we do with my furniture and bed...and stuff.."