Chapter #7 (theres always something in the way)

So this was going to be much longer until my phone took a shit on me. The one I've only had for like 2 months. Yeah that one. The almighty iphone 7. And then my backup failed me so I had to start all over again. I lost so many contacts I had to work on bringing it back. I'm still not done.

Mind you, it took a shit on me while I was trying to write this -.-

Next update will be sooner and longer ❤️

Rose ~

I watched Andy as he frantically raided my room, pulling out bags from my closet and filling them with clothes.

He moved to my bathroom and then back into my room as he talked to someone on the phone about moving my stuff. My larger stuff that wouldn't fit into bags or into his car.

I was still wrapped in a blanket and shivering.

I had let him smoke in my apartment because he needed to badly and he didn't want to let me out of his sight. This was his 8th one in almost an hour.

It was a good thing he was smoking kind of slowly even though he was acting frantic. He was scared to death. I could see it in his eyes, hear it in his voice... he kept repeating himself to whoever was on the phone and getting angry, raising his voice.

"A half an hour. I'll give you the address. We will keep the door open. As soon as the truck pulls up we are headed back to my place. Don't send my address through text or say it over the phone. He is a smart little s'hit."

A hollow pit opened up in my stomach as the words he spoke sunk deep into my mind. Was someone else stalking me? Stalking him? That's sure as hell what it sounded like and it was freaking me out furthermore.

Andy had just revealed himself to me. This was too much in one day.

"Don't fuck this up because if you do, we'll pay for it dude." With that he hung up the phone and I jumped him.

"What is going on? Tell me now. Don't beat around the bush because I can't handle anymore surprises Andy."

He was knelt down infront of my dresser, shoving my... undergarments into another bag now and I blushed. He gave me a slight grin but then his face turned completely serious.

"I have a twin." He said, his voice hoarse. "I have a twin who never got anything that I did. But he never worked to be as successful as I've become. He never had the drive. He pretty much just followed me around and took interests in everything that I did- since we were very young..."

Oh. My. God.

"Half of the world doesn't even know he exists. My family... some friends. My band. His name is Alexander. And he knows more about me than I'd ever want anyone to know. Only you. But he's very smart and very calculated. And as soon as I took an interest in you, back in Ohio, so did he."

"S-so that was him? At the door?" I whimpered. Andy was immediately walking over to me and grabbing me in his arms.

"I won't let him hurt you. I promise, never Rose. He will never lay a hand on you.. I will kill him first-"

He looked at me cautiously, letting his words sink into my brain. And they did, rather quickly. He had a twin who wanted me too but his intentions were not healthy... he was dangerous. Even though I knew Andy was as well. It was written all over his person. I knew that if someone crossed him, they'd regret it.

How did I end up here? I guess, to be honest I was always here. Andy and his brother had known me my whole life and I had no idea.

I wish I wasn't as naive as I was. I wish I wasn't as innocent....

"We have to go though. We can't stay here for much longer. Rose- please."

He was looking at me, holding two bags filled with my stuff. His expression was pleading.

"Ok..." I whispered. Even though my brain was screaming at me to ask more questions. I had just met him today! Learned all these mind blowing things... but I couldn't get my mouth to move.

I didn't want to die, that much I was completely sure of.

"Grab a few, come on. If I missed anything you really need, it will be at my place tonight." I did as he said and followed behind him.

When I walked outside of my front door, I gasped. There were brown spots all over the carpet. Roses, a box and what looked like the fancy paper that was inside of it.

"W-what's this?"

He grabbed my arm and pulled me along. "Ignore it, please. I'll tell you later."

Again I was silent as Andy took me over to the elevator. He frantically pressed the button. Well... I knew now that I didn't like seeing him nervous. If Andy was nervous than something was seriously wrong, not that I didn't get that already.

The doors of the elevator opened and we flew into it. He kept me behind him, slamming the ground floor button this time.

Lord.

"Alexander doesn't know how to take 'No' for an answer. He's a lot like me but he is all my bad and dangerous qualities intensified times a billion. My mother and father never really talked about him- to anyone. They were always ashamed. I never understood him because we both had equal opportunities. We were both shown equal love growing up."

The elevator reached the ground floor and the doors opened. We walked side by side. I was panting, it was hard to keep up with him but I forced myself.

"Once we get back to my place, we'll talk about it more ok?"

I didn't speak, just nodded.

His car was around the corner, parked beside the building. Quickly unlocking it, he opened the trunk and we threw my bags inside.

Just then his phone beeped. He pulled it out of his pocket, reading what must have been a text. "Ok good. My friends are 5 minutes out. They'll pack up the rest of your stuff. Get in."

He escorted me to the passenger side and opened the door, closing it when I got in. I watched him rush around to his side and he immediately started the car once he got in, backing out of his spot.

I let out a sigh of relief when we were driving out onto the main road. "H-how far are you from here?"

"About ten minutes." I watched him pull a cig out of the middle compartment and light it, putting his window down halfway.

"Wow... close..." I muttered.

"I had to be. I say ten with traffic and there's traffic all over LA. But being so close is bad too. We will definitely have to find another place."

I ran my sweaty hand through my hair, trying to distract myself from gnawing the s'hit out of my lip like I always do when I'm scared or nervous.

"H-how far?"

"I don't know, I have someone looking into it for me. I have a feeling no matter where we go, he'll find us..... D'AMMIT!!!" His outburst scared the crap out of me. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry love- I'm just... I didn't want it to be this way. He's ruining everything for me...for us... I just wanted things to finally work out. I've wanted you to know me for so long..I should have known better."

"What do you mean known better...?"

"I should have known he would make a move if I did. He probably would have even if I didn't... eventually..."

To say I was shook, well that would be an understatement.

"How do- how do we make him go away?" I whispered, feeling a bit nauseous now. Thinking about ever coming face to face with Alexander had me past the point of terrified.

Andy stayed quiet for longer than I could handle before he spoke. "I kill him, kitten..."