Chapter 1

A/N: Hi guys, just wanna say thank you if you want to read this shitty stuff. I'm a bit busy because I have lots of courses and stuff so I'll Update when I can. Enjoy!!

The day is boring as hell. The team are hoping Batman shows up and give them a hell of a mission to juice up some adrenaline.

Aqualad just sitting in the couch. Artemis chatting with Kid Flash. Superboy watching the everlasting, Edge-of-your-seat..... static. Miss Martian, turning pages and reading cookbooks that she had read 3 times already. Robin, looking at his holo-computer, reading news.

Batman. B-o-2. Annouce the computer.

The team jumps and run to the mission room.

"Hey... Sup bats. Better got a edge-of-the-seat mission" Kid Flash fast talk, clearly showing his excitement.

"Finally, some action!" Said Robin with a grin.

"What do you have for us?" Ask Aqualad.

"I have an important mission. This team is going to infiltrate the Court of Owls" Batman said, with his always deep and grouchy voice.

"What?? Seriously???? They're actually real??" Kid Flash asked, for the Court of Owls has always been a legend, a nursery rhyme that people use to scare little kids.

Batman nodded.

Kid Flash's eye widen, and he looks like he's about to squeal "Omigoshthissocoolcan'tevenseriouslybutwhaattheycantbereallikewutt???"

Artemis elbowed Kid Flash.

"This is a very important and dangerous mission for the team to carry, are you all up to it?" Batman stares at the Team. "If you're not up to it, leave now, cause you'll only be an obstacle for this very mission. Understood??" He said, giving the Team a look of seriousness.

No one moves. Not giving any signs of leaving, but what happened is the exact opposite, all of them gives a brave look, as if they're ready for anything.

"We Understood, Batman. And we're all up to it" Said Aqualad who notice the whole team dedication.

"Very well then." Batman use his holo-computer, and it produces hologram for the whole Team to see. "Last night, a secretary of the gotham city hall, Hound Cornell, was attacked and left badly injured. When I arrived, Cornell was about to get stabbed. I fought 3 of the Court of Owls's talon."

The hologram showed a picture of the secretary. And next to it is a footage of Batman fighting the talons.

"So cool" Kid Flash whispered in excitement.

"I defeated 2 of them, but the other one, I let him go"

"Why??" Ask Miss Martian.

"I put a tracking device while fighting him. I followed him into an un-used warehouse. But I found nothing. No Court of Owls. No Talon. Nothing. Then the Talon strike me, I defeated him, I ask him what's the plan. He told me these very words. 'Cadmus old facility in the southern of Gotham' He repeated 5 times. Then he took a sianide pill, killing himself."

The Team eyes widen hearing those 7 last word.

"How can a person go to such extreme measures to...to...to keep a secret!!??" Miss Martian said with confused and fear look in her eyes.

"I searched the facility the talon mention. I found out that the facility was used as a place for experimenting powers of metahumans. And an article said that this facility has found a formula that can give normal people powers, and another formula that can make metahumans, back to normal. Unfortunately, a lab accident cause an explosion that killed everyone in the building"

Batman showed the team a picture of the old facility from his holo-computer.

Miss Martian gasps at the sight of the burnt down ashes, the facility doesn't even have any remains of it.

"What is this?" Ask Superboy.

"What has been the remains of the building"

"What is so important to the Court that they have this facility on their agenda" ask Robin.

"3 years ago. A man claims to have been into the facility and the facility keeps secrets under the building."

"Why should we trust his words?" Ask Robin again.

"A week later, he was killed by swords"

"Oh" Says Robin as if it explains everything.

"We believe the Court of Owls has a secret base, or maybe a lab, under that very facility"

"Wait.. This is the Court of Owls we're talking about, what about backup??" Ask Robin

"The justice league already has a mission. Some of them are on off-worlds mission, and it Includes myself. So I want you, Aqualad, to lead this team and find out more about this facility and what connection does it have to the Court of Owls"

Batman leaves. And moment before he transport to the Watchtower, he whispered "Stay safe."

A/N: Wow, thanks for reading this crappy thing. Sorry If I miss pronounce or bad grammar, I'm not exactly a Native English speaker. I'll update when I can.

Until Then.