Chapter 6

This chapter is going to be kind of short because it's 3am when I'm writing it. Anyway, here it is, enjoy.

---------------------------------------------

"Hey Carter you oka-" Alex was cut off by what had turned into a full blown make out session.

"Whoa. Okay. I'll..um..I'm just gonna go." When he closed the door we both started laughing.

I don't know why I've become so comfortable staying here..I mean, Carter kidnapped me and yet for some reason I'm completely okay with being here and making out with him?

"Hey can I ask you something?" I asked looking up at him.

"Well you just asked if you could ask me something so technically you already did ask something..but sure, what is it?" he said/asked smirking.

"Well..okay please don't get mad..why don't you take your pills?" I asked, thinking back to the conversation we had last night.

"I just..I don't know..I don't really think they help all that much."

"But you said yourself that you hate that you freak out over little things?" I said, it sounded more like a question than a response though.

"Yeah..but.." he trailed off.

"But what?"

"But nothing. Can we stop talking about this now?" And he walked out of the room.

I'm going to figure this kid out eventually! He's so confusing. He's always all over the place like one minute we're having a conversation and the next he walks away from me.

---

It's about one in the morning and we're all sitting here watching a scary movie. Probably not the best idea. Alex, Zach, and Robert are on one couch and then Carter and I are on the smaller one. Currently, I'm laying across the couch and Carter has his arms around me.

I feel like this is the beginning of every cheesy love story, but..just..nope.

---

I opened my eyes only to immediately shut them again. Damn it's way too bright in here.
I opened my eyes again, squinting a bit at first this time. I looked around, realizing I was in Carter's living room.

I must have fallen asleep during the movie. Then I realized I wasn't the only one in the living room. Carter was still beside me, arms still wrapped around me.

I tried to get up but his grip was too tight, he's pretty strong..or I'm really weak? Probably both. The point is that I couldn't move.

"Carter" I whispered.

"Caaaarrrttteeeeerrrr"

"Good luck with that." I quickly turned my head to see who was standing in the living room, Zach.

"He's a really heavy sleeper most of the time. This is how you wake him up.." He walked really close to where we were laying.

"CARTER!" he yelled extremely loud.

"Holy shi- what do you want?" Carter slightly jumped when Zach yelled.

"Me? I don't want anything. Your girlfriend, however, would like to get up."

"I'm not his girlfriend."
"She's not my girlfriend."
We said simultaneously.

"Whatever you say, but you both want each other." With that, Zach walked away and I was finally able to get up.

To be completely honest, I do want to be with Carter.

---------------------------------------------

So again, it's really late (or early, however you want to look at it.) so I'm sorry if this isn't the best chapter ever. There really wasn't anything dramatic in it I hope it still wasn't terrible though?

Let me know what you thought!