Chapter 21

First of all, I just want to say that I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything lately..I have school and then volleyball after school and I have like three games a week and practices on the nights that I don't have games so sorry I haven't really had time to write.

Also thanks for 7.7k reads!

------------------------------------------

-TWO MONTHS LATER-

~Ali's POV~

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom for the third time today. After a few minutes I heard Carter walk into the room, he stood beside me and held my hair back. I can't believe him..even when I'm sick he's still the best boyfriend ever.

"You okay babe?" He asked after I was done.

"I think we need to talk.." I brushed my teeth and we walked out to the other room, sitting down on his bed.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I..I think that I'm uh..I think that I might be pregnant." I said the last part really fast so at first I wasn't sure that he heard me but after I looked at his face I knew that he understood. By the look on his face he almost seemed disappointed so I didn't say anything else and we both just sat there in silence for a while.

"R-really? That's great." He finally spoke. He still sounded kind of unsure though.

"Well I mean..I took two of the tests but those things aren't always accurate..but I haven't had my period for like two months ago and with all the throwing up..I think they almost have to be right..so I have a doctors appointment tomorrow to find out for sure." I told him.

"That's amazing. I mean sure I wasn't expecting to have a baby yet but I love you and if I'm going to have a baby with anyone I would love to have a baby with you." He loved me? That was the first time I'd ever heard him say it.

"I-I love you too." I said hugging him. He is so perfect. This is so perfect. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

--------------------------------------

Okay that was really short AGAIN, I'm sorry. BUT, I finally found a way to end this story with kind of a cliffhanger and start a sequel. Any guesses as to what that is? Probably not, but I'd love to hear your guys' guesses! So comment and favorite and share the story with your friends!