What They Do When You're Sick (Now adding Loki Laufeyson!)

Pepperony
------------
When you were with Tony, you guys would just spend the day watching movies and eating shawarma.

With Pepper, she makes you stay in bed all day and eat soup. Not that you were complaining. I mean, who doesn't love soup?

Clintasha
-----------
You and your parents would just lay on the couch together and take a nap. Sometimes Clint would grab McDonald's and bring it back for you and Nat. It was ok, although you'd rather be up and practicing your skills

Steve Rogers
---------------
Steve was like a momma bear. He was by your side 24/7 when you were sick. Even if it was just a little cough, he'd keep you home from school. He'd make you sleep for at least a few hours but made sure you were hydrated and had plenty to eat.

Thor Odinson
----------------
Thor would immediately call the palace healers when he heard you start coughing or sneezing. He was a very protective father, but he just wanted you to be healthy. Thor would sit by your bed and tell you stories of him in battles.

When you were sick on Midgard, Jane would freak out and call Erik. She was a scientist, but that doesn't mean she doesn't get super stressed. Erik would tell her to calm down. Then Jane would give you medicine and watch TV with you in the living room.

Maximoff Twins
-------------------
Uncle Pietro hated it when you were sick. It meant that you couldn't run with him. Wanda was such a worried mother so she kept you in bed while she went to buy medicine. Of course then Pietro would get you up and you guys would pig out on donuts. Wanda definitely kicked her brother's ass when she found out.

Bruce Banner
----------------
Bruce was smart so he gave you lots of liquids and medicine every 4 to 6 hours. But he made sure you got your rest and didn't sneak out or something dumb like that. When he was done with his work he would come show you some of the cool stuff he made in his lab.

Loki Laufeyson
------------------
Depending on the illness, Loki could heal you himself. When he couldn't, he would lay down with you and read one of your favorite books aloud. You loved books so it was helpful when you weren't feeling well. Loki would also make you your food.

Peter Parker
--------------
Peter was a hot mess when you were sick. He hated seeing you in pain. So, he called Aunt May and did exactly what she said to do. Peter heated up some soup for you and gave you Tylenol every 5 hours. And you had a giant Star Wars marathon, which Peter loved. He also made sure you got enough sleep and water.

Bucky Barnes
----------------
Being the protective puppy dog that he is, he worried a lot just like he did for Steve. Bucky made sure you were comfortable on the couch with a pile of blankets. Then he invited Uncle Steve over and you guys watched Harry Potter.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Wow, 170+ reads? Damn I never thought I'd get over 50 😂 I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story though! I work really hard on it, and I appreciate all follows and votes. Also, I hope you liked this one with Loki in it! That's all for now loves, I'll update again tomorrow ❤️