~wheres murphy pt 2~

As I was walking back to camp in the dark, I started to grow tired. I sat under a tree to rest. I heard someone walking behind me. "B-Bellamy? Is that you?" I said slowly turning around. I finally saw the man. He was 4x my size and had dark paint on his face. "grounder" I though. The man swung at me. I ducked under his arm. I quickly grabbed my knife and cut his arm. He winced in pain and screamed in a language I didn't understand. He pushed me to the ground and stabbed me in my hip. He heard someone walking towards us and ran off.

"Apollo? Apollo!" I recognized the voice. It was Bellamy and Finn. Finn found me. "Bell, she's over here!" He said picking me up. "Little one! Are you okay?" He asked me. I ignored the older boy, still holding a grudge. "We need to get her back to camp." Finn said. "Here, let me carry her" Bellamy said. Finn carried me to where Bellamy stood. Bellamy put one of his arms under my legs and one around my back. I put my arms around his neck to hold on. I started to fall asleep. I couldn't keep my eyes open. They were so heavy that I just wanted to pass out. "A, stay with me. Keep your eyes open." He said. "I-I can't" I said drifting to sleep.
------------
I woke up in the dropship with a bad pain in my left hip. I was confused and tired. I looked down at my hip. "Ow!" I exclaimed as I tried to stand up. "Hey hey hey, don't move! Clarkes orders" Monty instructed from the latter. I rolled my eyes at him. "yeah clarkes orders my ass" I said under my breath. Monty laughed. "Where's Finn and Bellamy?" "There was another drop ship. Finn and Clarke went to see it, but Bellamy is outside." He said before walking out of the drop ship. I couldn't stand without falling over and I couldn't move. I felt helpless. Moments later Bellamy walked in.

I pretended I was asleep so he would leave me alone. "Nice try Little one." He laughed. I scooted up on the makeshift bed so he could sit. He sat down near my feet. "Listen, Apollo I'm sorry about Murphy. But, it had to be done. I'll make it up to you. I promise. A-Are you still mad at me?" He said widening his eyes. "I understand. And no I'm not mad." I answered fiddling with my hands. Without saying anything he hugged me tightly. I hugged him back, until my hip started to hurt more. "Ow ow ow" "oh sorry a. Let me see it." He told me. I lifted up my shirt enough for him to see the stab wound. He got someone montys moonshine and poured it on my hip. He apologized when I winced in pain. He got a new bandage. "You should rest. I'll wake you up in a bit to check on you. Ok little one?" He said to me. I nodded and he kissed my forehead.

---------
I woke up to the sound of people talking in the drop ship. "That's Apollo. She's the youngest kid in the camp. She got stabbed by a grounder last night." I heard finns voice say. It sounded like he was introducing me to someone. But who? "How old is she" the female voice asked. "13, she says her mom died right before she got locked up" the girl walked over to me and touched my hair, that was still in the braid Jasper did. I sat up so they knew I woke up. "Apollo, you feeling any better?" Finn asked. I shook my head. "Oh this is Raven. She came down in a dropship" I smiled as she said hi. She was very pretty. I assumed Finn and her knew each other because they were hugging and yelling each other how much they missed them.
I tried to stand up Togo to my tent but Finn sat me back down. "I'm going to my tent." "No, you can't walk right now, Clarke said." "I don't care about what Clarke said! She's dead to me!" Finn and Monty and Raven looked at me in surprise. I didn't mean to explode on them, but it was too late to take it back now. I stood up and limped out of the drop ship. And right outside the drop ship door, to my surprise, Clarke. She stood their staring at me. I just gave her a look and limped past. I walked over to a log near the fire that was lit from the night before. Monty and Jasper walked my way. Jasper sat to my left and Monty on my other side. "Im sorry. I didn't mean to blow up in there. It's just-" "it's okay A. We know how much Murphy meant to you." Monty said. Each of the boys put an arm around me. They both laid their heads on my shoulders. "I hate it here. I wish I was with my mom." I said curling my knees up to my chest. "Is she on the ark?" Jasper asked. "No, she passed away the day I got arrested." He was silent for a moment. "Oh.. I'm sorry." "It's not your fault. I just wanna be out of here." I said as I put my head on my knees. Monty lightly rubbed my back.
I looked up as people were screaming at the wall. "Open the gate!" Bellamys below voice boomed. In walked a bloody person. Almost the same size as Murphy. My eyes widened at the sight. I sprinted over to Bellamy and the person, quickly realizing it was my best friend. I hugged him as tightly as my tiny body could handle. He winced in pain. I pulled back and looked at him. I could feel the stream of tears strolling down my freckled cheeks. Bellamys stern face stared down at me. "You're back" I said between sobs. He smiled at me. His face was covered in blood and scars, the rest of his body too. He started to lose balance until I caught him. His tall body almost knocking me over. Finn walked out and helped me carry him into the drop ship. He started to puke blood. He was holding his stomach in pain. Clarke came in. She looked down at my bloodied best friend. "He is very sick, get everyone who was around him." She ordered. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk out of the drop ship. Bellamy stopped me. "Let Clarke look at you first." "Bell! I feel fine!" He knelt down to my height. He put his hands on my arm. "Please. I want you to be safe." "Fine" I turned and Clarke checked me. I was fine.. for now.
Within an hour they had at least half the camp in the dropship puking. "Grounders did this." Finn stated. "Go ask you grounder boyfriend what the hell this is." Bellamy said to his little sister. She left for a while and came back. "Lincoln said it is temporary, they are trying to make us weak so we can't win the war with them." She states. "True, I am already feeling better." Murphy said.
Everyone was freaking out about the illness, I was helping sick kids by bringing them water. I stood up from handing Myles a cup of water and I lost balance. Murphy caught me. "Hey hey hey.. you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine" I lied. I stared to feel like crap but I didn't want him to worry. I turned around and blood started to come out of my eyes. "What's going on!?" I started to flip out. It was hard to breath and throw up on the ground. "Lay down!" Murphy demanded. I did what he don't me as he put a cold cloth on my head. "This is my fault, I'm sorry." He said. He grabbed my hand. "It's not your fault. You shouldn't have got banished" I stated. I fell asleep in Murphys lap.
When I woke up, my head was spinning, my stomach felt like I have been spinning for 3 hours. I started puking again. I then realized I was laying on Murphys jacket as he helped other kids. I couldn't breath and was coughing violently. Murphy walked over to I was and put a cold cloth to my forehead. "Lay on your side." He said. I did what I was told and he moved my curly long hair out of the way. "You're okay, it will be okay." He said rubbing my back. I stopped coughing and laid on my back again. I crossed my arms over my eyes. Murphy sat where my legs were with his legs crossed. "You heard what I said right?" I poked my eye out a little so he could see me. He giggled at my funny action. I moved my arms from my eyes to my stomach. "What do you mean?" "The thing i said to Octavia, I knew you were awake. You're a bad fake sleeper." He laughed. I laughed a little. "I wasn't really listening." I lied. I wanted him to say it again. "I care about you A. You're like a little sister I've never had. I like protecting you. I love you Apollo." Without saying anything, he pulled me into his chest and hugged me. I hugged him back but I pushed him away. "What's wrong?" " I love you too, but you shouldn't hug me." "Why?" He asked. "I'm sick dummy" I laughed. "You know, you're the reason I came back to camp." He said. I smiled.
Murphy walked me to our tent where we both slept soundly.