I hear Austin sigh as I turn to walk back to my car. I didn't think it would hurt this bad to walk away from him. Maybe this time we aren't going to be able to fix us. It hurts to even think that I could possibly be losing the one person I need more than anyone else. I feel the tears start to build but I hold them off. I can cry once I am safe inside my car away from Austin. When I get halfway back to my car I hear him call out to me. I stop for a brief second then continue on my way. I know he's wanting to talk and that we probably should, I just don't know if I am ready too. What if he tells me he loves her? How he wants to spend the rest of his life with her? I can't hear that right now. My heart hurts enough as it is. He calls out to me once more and this time I stop, because I can hear the distress in his voice.

"Amelia wait." Austin walks to where he is in front of me. "Why have you been avoiding me?"

"I can't do this right now Austin." I try to walk past him but his words stop me.

"Sweetheart please." Just hearing him say those words causes me pain. "Kylie told me about what happened. Why didn't you come in and wait for me?"

"It looked to me like I wasn't needed. You had your hands full enough, so I went home."

"It's not what you think."

"Does it really matter? As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you." I try once more to walk past him but he grabs my arm pulling me back to him.

"She's....." he starts but I cut him off.

"She's very beautiful and I hope that you'll be very happy together."

"Would you listen for once?!" He growls.

"What Austin? What is it you have to say?"

"She's my baby sister Amelia. The woman who answered the door is my sister."

"Your sister?" I ask stunned.

"Yes, my sister."

"But she said you were in the shower and she was about to be until I showed up."

"Amelia, if you haven't noticed, there is more than one shower in my house." He laughs.

"Oh God."

"Yeah. Is that the reason why you've been avoiding me?"

I stand there silent and starring at him, not able to quite find the words to say. I'm trying to process what he's just said, but it's all too much. She's his sister not the woman he loves. Oh my! How am I going to explain to him the reason behind me avoiding him? Why I came over to his house to begin with? I look into his eyes and I can see hurt caused by me avoiding him. I hate seeing him hurt, especially when I caused it.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?" He pulls me close and whispers in my ear. "Sorry for getting mad at me for no reason or sorry for letting your jealousy take control over you?"

"Both." I admit.

"So you were jealous?" His breath against my neck mixed with the rain causing chills to roll over my body.

"Yes." I close my eyes loving the way he is holding me.

"Why did you come to my house that day Amelia?" He runs his hands up and down my arms.