Chapter 18: Part 2

All the way home I can't help but think about what Tyler pulled back there. How could he possibly think it would be a good idea to bring that girl and on top of that to introduce her as his girlfriend? He does all these things that make me want to scream and then he wonders why I am on the fence about being with him. I honestly don't know why he does anything he does anymore. I just need to get home, get in some pj's and sleep until tomorrow around noon. I'll worry about all this other stuff then, for tonight I'll sleeping.

As I pull into the parking a lot of my condo and drive towards my parking spot, I see Joshua's car still parked in my other designated spot. Why would he still be here, and what could he possibly want? Not wanting to be be alone with him tonight in case he has been drinking, I call Austin with no answer. I leave him a voicemail telling him what's going on and that I need him to come as soon as he gets this message. Maybe I'm being a little paranoid, but I have a bad feeling about Joshua being here this late. Walking down the hallway I can here loud noises coming from my condo before I even reach the door. Upon reaching the door I stop and take a deep breath, then open it and step inside. I see all Joshua's things in a pile to the left of the door but he is nowhere to be seen. Walking over the the lounge area I search for the remote to turn the tv off, when I hear Joshua speak to me.

"Did you have a good time tonight?"

"It was alright I guess." I say switching the tv off. "What are you sill doing here?"

"Why sweetheart I was waiting for you to come home so we could talk." He slurs.

"Don't call me that ever." I state.

"Why not? I mean that boss of yours does, so why can't I?"

"Joshua, please leave." I say walking into the kitchen. The whole way there I am dialing Austin number hopping he answers this time, which he doesn't.

"I'm not going anywhere until you here what I have to say." He says walking into the kitchen behind me.

"Go on and say it then so you can get out."

"You know it's all your fault right? Everything that's happened to me since you left me is all your fault!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Joshua." I say trying Austin's phone again.

"Yes you do!" He yells. By now I have become scared and am praying that Austin will answer his phone. "Ever since you left I have nothing. I lost my job, I have nowhere to stay, and I have no money all because of you. Uh, to top it off Katrina left me. The only person I had left, left me because of you."

"Katrina left you because she was a gold digging whore, who thought you were the one with all the money. It had nothing to do with me." I say backing as far away from him as I can.

"Oh but it did Amelia. When you kicked me out you left me with nothing but what I brought into this so called marriage. Did you really think the money from my job was enough to give her everything she wanted. No it wasn't, I need more!" He says stepping closer to me.

"I'm sorry you feel that way Joshua, but again it's not my fault she was that kind of woman." I say side stepping him and walking back toward the living room. "Please just leave and we can talk about this later."

"No!" He screams. "I'm not leaving here until you give me what I want, or maybe I'll just take it."

He starts walking towards me with a menacing look on his face and I immediately head towards the bathroom in my room. Once in side I lock the door and fall down against it. Joshua is banging against the door so hard I think it may break and he's screaming like a maniac. I pull out my phone and call one Austin again with no answer. Why won't he answer? I need him now more than ever. I know I should have never came into this house with him here. How stupid could I be? By now the tears are streaming down my face and I am scared to death. I hear him hit the door one more time before he speaks.