Marcus Imagine

Doctor Marcus
Your P.O.V
"Okay Y/N. Looks like we'll need a specialist in here. We'll be right here with him in a moment." The whole reason I'm here is because I've been having sharp stabbing pains in my stomach for no reason. A few minutes later a handsome guy comes in and introduces himself. "Hello, my name is Mr, Marcus Dobre and I will be taking a look at you. Now tell me Ms. Y/L/N, has this happened to you before?" I shake my head no not completely listening to what he was saying. He's so hot. "So have you had your cycle yet?" I shake my head no again. "Okay, well I'm gonna take an oral examination. It's not what you think (ya nasties!) I'm really just going to connect your heartbeat to the monitor and take a look at how you react to different parts of your body. So I'm gonna need you to (clears throat) take off your shirt for a thorough examination." I blush and pull it off. I saw him straighten his tie and take a glance at my cleavage. He trails his hand down my arm and my heart immediately starts going crazy. He put his other one on my heart and then the monitor starts beeping like crazy. "Am I making you nervous princess?" He asks under his breath. "Actually daddy, I feel kinda soaked." He pulls away and unplugs the monitor and everything. "So the problem is that you're sexually frustrated. It may not be anything completely sexual, it may just be you longing for the touch of someone. Like a physical and mental connection." I thought about it and he's right. I haven't had sex in 3 months and my boyfriend recently broke up with me. "So is there something that can cure this?" He nods while getting a paper. "Use this anytime you need it." He hands me the paper and I take it. "Thanks dr. Dobre!" He chuckles. "I prefer daddy coming from you." I walk out to read the note. "Call me beautiful. Also get pet insurance cuz when you do need me, imma destroy the pussy." I laugh at the pickup line.