Lucas Imagine 8

I love you part 2
I go into the lobby confused and dwelling on what he just said. She's my girlfriend.
I sit and wait for his family to get here and when the do they all come up to me and hug me. I start to feel my shirt a little wet with tears and I hug them harder. "Y/N we had no idea that he was getting abused like this. We all thought he was dating you. He fantasizes about you everyday. My son really doesn't deserve you sweetheart but by your choice you were there for him. Thank you Y/N." I look at Aurelia and shake my head no. "Thank you Aurelia I appreciate it really but I don't deserve him. He's such a gentleman and he's just so perfect. I don't deserve him. Thank you Aurelia." She smiles at me and Marcus comes up to me. I tense up a little. Marcus has always made me nervous because his features are hard and he's so masculine and broad. Lucas on the other hand is softer and looks a little more welcoming. Anyways Marcus comes up to me and instead of shoving me or being a jock (not that he is one. I love Marcus.💗) he comes up and hugs me. I hug him back and I hear him whisper, "thank you for not letting him die." I hug him a lot harder when I hear this. Then a doctor comes out. "Family and friends of Lucas Dobre?" We all turn around and I'm the first to run to the doctor. "Well?" I look at him with hopeful eyes. "He's going to be alright and he's going to live but he is a bit traumatized. The person who saved him is the main person he remembers. It will take about a week for him to remember his family and what not but he should be out of here by Thursday." That's 3 days from now! We thank the doctor and ask if he can have visitors. "Only his girlfriend, I suppose she is the one who saved him. As for family we will wait for 12 hours and he will remember faces and names but not how they're related." I nod and follow the doctor. Before I go Aurelia tells me that she'll be here tomorrow. She leaves with her sons and Boz while I go to his room. I knock on the door to see a nurse giving him food. "Lucas?" He looks up from his food and smiles. "Y/N! Come in! This doctor's making me eat." I giggle at that. "Lucas you have to eat." He sighs and takes a bite out of an apple slice. "There ya happy now?" I nod. "So earlier you said that I was your girlfriend?" He nods and looks to the nurse. "Can we have a moment please?" She nods and walks out. I look back at Lucas who's signaling for me to sit in a chair. "So why did you lie?" He looks at me confused. "I wasn't lying, it just hasn't happened yet." I roll my eyes and laugh. "What's so funny? I'm serious. Look Y/N I am aware that I have temporary amnesia but what the doctor said about me remembering you and the reason for it isn't true. Y/N it's because I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I look at him in shock and nod. "A thousand times yes!" I hug him trying not to break any wires in the process. After he pulls away he leans in and kisses me. I respond and then pull away unwillingly. "I love you Lucas." He smiles. "I never had a girlfriend who was more then just a temporary meaningless toy. I truly love you so much."