Maureen x Lucas

Sad one by request of @ChensTroll

Maureen's P.O.V
I'm walking into his room. "Baby happy birthday!" I take his picture and hold it near my chest. "Lucas baby I made you breakfast! Come on and follow me!" I run downstairs and make two plates of pancakes (or waffles) with eggs, sausage, and toast. I pour a decent amount of syrup on his stack and a decent amount on mine. Once I finished the food on Lucas's plate vanished in my mind. I took the plates and put them in the sink. After we finished breakfast I went to go change. Lucas stared at me and I laughed. I changed in a black nike crop top that Lucas got me 2 years ago for my birthday along with black jeans and low air force 1. I brush my teeth and do all my hygiene and makeup. I grab my keys and Lucas and I are out the door. I put him in the front seat. "Make sure to buckle up! Remember what happened last time b-" I stopped my sentence there. I just then broke down. Time wasn't real and motion isn't there. I cry. I sit in the drivers seat and cry. I then decide to call my sister who is ten years older than I am. "Jocelyn? He's gone!" I cry into the phone. "Maureen, Lucas and Marcus both died a year ago in a car crash. Have you been hallucinating again?" I cry out yes into the phone. "You need a therapist. I'm calling up the doctors office." I tell her no. "Sis, I just need time." That was one of the biggest lies I've ever told. I don't need a therapist or doctor. I need MY LUCAS DOBRE-MOFID.

I hope you enjoyed Maureen! I'm not the best at writing sad imagines but I hope it's decent. Lemme know how you like it. Ok byeeeee👋🏾