Darius Imagine 1

Gymnastics?
Y/N P.O.V
I walk my usual route to Dobre gymnastics academy and walk in. I immediately spot Aurelia talking to someone. I run to the locker rooms to change into my leotard Below.

 I run to the locker rooms to change into my leotard Below

After changing I go over to the mats to stretch. While I'm stretching a boy who looks a little older than me comes over. "Hi I'm Darius Dobre. My mom couldn't teach you today so she told me what to do. I've heard so much about you and gosh you're so much more beautiful than what she said." I blush and look down. "Thank you Darius. My name's Y/N. You must be the one she talks about. During lessons she won't shut up about you and she has this thought that we'll end up together!" We both laugh at that. He tells me to go over to bars and practice my routine. I do it flawlessly with my mind on Darius and his voice. He's perfect for any girl! "Hey Dari! You wanna come help me with my routine? It'll give you a break from this low life freak." Well that hurt. Oh did I mention
Y/E/N? She always tries to out number me and hurt me. Not forgetting to mention that she barely wears anything to practice. "Uh no thanks Y/E/N. I was given this job by my mom and I don't plan on failing at it. Now I don't help dogs like you so if you'll excuse me I need to keep helping Y/N. Also, don't call me Dari." She scoffs and walks away with her signature walk. "Ok now that she's gone we can run floor? Whatever that is." I chuckle. This boy is clueless. "It's basically acrobatic dance." He nods but in clear confusion. "Come on I'll show you." We finish the rest of the lesson which mainly consist of me teaching him. Eventually my lesson is over and Aurelia comes in the gym. "Hi kids! His was the lesson?" I smile and stand up from my splits. "It was pretty chill. I mainly just taught him how to do the routines!" She laughs and shakes her head. "So are you guys dating yet?" I look at her in confusion. "The whole reason I left was so you two could spend the day together. Did you at least kiss?" I shake my head no. And almost as if on cue Darius comes up and kisses my lips. I kiss back like .30 seconds into it. He then let's go to soon and winks at me. I pull my lips apart unwillingly and wanting more. Aurelia looks at me. "I definitely ship it!" I laugh at her. This boy is not the best gymnast but that is one good set of lips.