Marcus Imagine 5

Christmas Morning

You wake up to see snow. It's a wonderful surprise to see snow in California! You finally open your eyes and jump in happiness over Marcus' (toned and hot) body. "Marco! Get up it's Christmas! Get up!" He groans and asks for 5 more minutes. "Marcus Dobre Mofid! Did you ask for 5 minutes on Christmas? Fine then. I guess you won't see my surprise that I have for you later." He immediately shoots up and sees you taking your pajamas off. "Babe, it's so good it hurts!" You ignore him and put on a sweater with some leggings. "I'm making hot chocolate." You run downstairs and see all your presents. You smile at them and go back to making hot chocolate. You're both planning on going to a dinner with your families together. Marcus comes downstairs in nothing but joggers. You gawk at his abs and he smirks. "Like watcha see?" You laugh and shrug. "Who couldn't?" He blushes and you guys sit on the couch. "Ok Marcus. This is for you." He opens it up to find a PS4 in it. He thanks you a million times and gives you hugs and kisses. You smile and he says he also got you something. He gives you a box full of your favorite cookies. You thank him and turn around to get something. When you turn back around you see Marcus on one knee. You gasp and say, "Oh my gosh!" He chuckles. " Y/N, you're 21 now and we've been dating for 7 years. And within those years fights were fought, love was made, and promise rings were given. So Y/N I would like to replace your promise ring with something even more special. So Y/F/N, will you do the honors of becoming Mrs. Dobre?" At this point you're crying. "Yes! Yes Marcus! A million times!" He jumps up and kisses you. He then puts the ring on your finger and hugs you. After about 30 minutes of you guys talking about how far you've gotten I this relationship he gives you a box. You unwrap it to reveal a Victoria's Secret box. "Oh gosh Marcus!" He chuckles and you unwrap it to reveal 5 thongs, 5 matching and highly revealing bras and lace underwear with a bra to go with it along with some lingerie. "Marcus really?" He smirks at you. " I want you to look at one of my pictures, and get those wet for me. Then give them to me and I'll handle he rest." He winks at you. "Marcus!" You yell. "Worth the shot." He mutters.