Maureen x Lucas

Ending of 2k16 and Beginning of 2k17

Fluffy cute imagine
Maureen P.O.V
Paris. The one place I thought I would never go. Well I'm here in Paris, France with my boyfriend of 7 years. Lucas brought me here because I wouldn't stop talking about Paris for a whole day and he wanted to travel outside of the U.S and by plane. I wake up in our hotel with Lucas. I drink some water and nonviolently (meaning violently) wake Lucas up. "Lucas wake up! Let's get dressed and have breakfast!" He groans. "I don't feel like it Maury Cat!" I laugh at the nickname. "Lucas Dobre, I swear to Zeus if you don't wake up now you won't be able to pee IF you're able to wake up." He jumps up at that. "Ok I'm awake!" I laugh at him and look through my suitcase to find an outfit. I find a crop top with some pants and Mickey Mouse ears. Below shirt is instead cropped

I come out of the bathroom after doing my hair, makeup, and brushing my teeth

I come out of the bathroom after doing my hair, makeup, and brushing my teeth. I see Lucas with a shirt that says 'DON'T MESS WITH MY GIRL." Then it points to me in the back. I laugh at the choice of fashion. With that shirt he's also wearing skinny black jeans and white nike roshe ones. I grab my phone and walk over to him. "Let's go get some breakfast baby!" He nods and smiles. We go to Café Mickey. I order some pancakes and Lucas orders an omelet. After eating and snap chatting we spend the rest of the time talking. Lucas decided to bring me here two days after Christmas so that way we could celebrate New Year's Eve. As for our families they both are staying in France too but they're staying in Marseille and Marcus is staying in Bordeaux with his girlfriend. After breakfast we take small rides first so that way our food doesn't fly out of us. But at 3:00 I'm definitely dragging him to the buzz lightyear laser blast!
Time skip to 11:45 pm
We get dressed in fancier clothing. Outfit below

Apparently he's taking me somewhere special

Apparently he's taking me somewhere special. The only hint he's given me is that it's somewhere more adult. I'm 20 and I've wanted to go to Disneyland. I know I sound childish but I can be very grown up. SOMETIMES! So one second I have a blindfold on my head the next second I'm in a car with Lucas driving.
10 minute time skip.
I uncover my eyes to see the Eiffel Tower itself standing right in front of me. I gasp. "Lucas how-why-wh-" he shushes me. "Do you like it?" I laugh at him. "No. Me smiling and my clear state of shock is just me angry." He laughs and takes my hands. "I'll take that as a yes." He kisses me and I kiss back. He then pulls away and hugs me. I hug him back. "This day can't get any better baby." We then hear the whole city counting down. 30...29...28...27 "Maureen, we've made it through 7 whole freaking years. Can we make it 7 more with you being Mrs. Dobre? Maureen Y/L/N will you marry me?" I gasp, again. He gets on one knee and takes out the ring. "Yes!!!!!!!!" 5.....4.....3.....2.....1! Happy New Year!!!! We kiss right as the clock strikes midnight. I slip on the ring. I hug him so tightly. If you're wondering what he's wearing he's wearing a tuxedo. After I pull away he gives me a ticket. I read it and laugh. He got me BTS tickets for two. "Lucas I was wrong. This day did get better!" He smiles so wide. "Well now I'm your fiancé. I love how that sounds!" I giggle. "Me too!" And that's how my last seconds of 2016 went and the beginning of my 2017.

I loved writing this one! Thx for the request. Also if you want a part two I'd be happy to do one! Ok thx for the support! Byeeeeeee😄😊🙂🙃☺️

 Also if you want a part two I'd be happy to do one! Ok thx for the support! Byeeeeeee😄😊🙂🙃☺️