I Never Told You

I am so, so, so HAPPY!!! I just got over 1000 reads for one of my books. Sorry, I just had to say that. It's a major thing for me :) Besides that today was pretty boring and down hill. But that seriously made my day. Funny how one small thing-well this is actually a BIG thing to me but whatever, can totally change your mood.

Anyway, today's topic. When you realize the besting you had, after you lost it. It's usually a person. And that person is usually of opposite gender. And you usually like that person.

Maybe it was your boyfriend/girlfriend that you broke up with. Or maybe it was a best friend who you lost because of a fight. Or maybe it was someone(bf, gf, or bestie) that you lost through no control of your own. And it really sucks.

Because you had this great person and you had them in your life, but you didn't realize just how lucky you were until it's too late. It's really sad. I knew I had an amazingly awesome person, but I still lost him. But you must remember you were lucky to have them in your life. Remember the good and cherish it.

You also have to take the time you have with that person and live it to the fullest. Because you never know what could happen. What's just around the corner is still a mystery to us. I never said what I should of and I regretted it ever since. But I have to live with it.

Don't focus on the past. And don't focus fully on the future either. Focus on the now, but remember that what you do effects your future too. It's how you live life to it's best.

I like to think that live is like....it's like a bowl of cherries. Sometimes sweet, sometimes sour. Life is also like a test. You have to think about what will happen, remember what has happened, but still live in the present..

Hardest test ever if you ask me. So many rules. And too much freedom. I know, confusing. But hey, I'm a confusing person. If you haven't figured that out, I'm sorry to say, it was slightly obvious.

I'm a very strange person to say at the least. I like that though, that I'm not normal. Normal is weird. And weird is normal. Makes sense? Of course it does if you either think about it really hard or don't think about it at all.

Then again everything makes sense if you do one of the 2. If you think about it :)

____________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Sorry it was short again. I have a masive headache. I always get one if I have my hair in a ponytail for too long. So, that's really all I have to say.

Buh bye! Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed!

Your's Truly,

Stargirl