Psychics

Okay. So I didn't knave a good topic for today, and then I just remembered things that people call me. And yes, psychic is one of them. And some of you may think I'm crazy for believing that psychics are real. Some might agree that they are.

I'm in between. Not really believing but not really thinking it impossible. Because maybe the impossible is possible. Who said that anyway? That something is impossible. I like thinking that it just hasn't happened yet.

How do we know that psychic powers don't exist? Just because it isn't proved? Love doesn't  have proof of it's existence. Either does friendship or happiness. Emotions don't have proof. And yet we know they exist. How though? How do we know that emotions are real but we don't believe psychic powers are.

Sorry, I did a report on psychic powers for a class and know I'm kinda like, what do I do with this information. So I thought I'd just start talking about it now.

So I'm having a really bad writer's block with this right now. I used to have like 8 topics planned out, but know I'm making everything I say up as I go along. The joys of a writer. I hate writer's block. Writing is one of the very few ways I can express how I feel.

If I can't write then I can't express how I feel. If I can't express how I feel then I go into this quiet phase where I barely speak. When I go into this quiet phase my friends get annoying always asking me what's wrong. And then they worry. When they worry about me, I feel guilty.

Writing is important to me because this whole chain of events happen. And then I get headaches and they annoy me. They won't stop asking! I mean every 5 seconds, what's wrong? Are you okay? Seriously, what's wrong?

It's annoying as hell. And the worst part, they know it annoys me. Sometimes it's like their life is dedicated to trying to get me piffed. Though, I guess all people are like that sometimes.

Well this song is about believing in yourself. And well I couldn't find one about believing in the impossible. But I feel like it fits because sometimes believing in yourself is impossible. Especially when everyone is telling you one thing, but you want to believe another.

Believing is hard. Because we never know if what we believe in is true. It's just us taking a leap of faith. That's what believing is. Some say that seeing is believing, but that's not true. If you see it, you only believe because you can't deny what you saw. Believing is thinking something is true even though you have no proof. Seeing something is like proof.

Faith is something that is hard to have. It's not something that comes easily. And it's easily taken away or thrown away. Faith is not what we know to be true. It's what we want to be true.

______________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Again, sorry it's so short.  I'm just having a bad couple of weeks. I actually feel horrible. I keep getting these killer headaches and my friends won't stop asking what's wrong. I swear, part of their lives are devoted to annoying me.

But I guess that's what friends do. Worry and annoy. Well I'm going to lay down. My head hurts DX

Thanks for reading! Bye!

Your's Truly

Stargirl