CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

Začít od začátku

"Bu-" I stopped my sentence as K-Ci raised his hand up to me pursing my lips into a thin line as I waited for him to opened his mouth and say something.

"But nothing, go get your man, Naomi" K-Ci encourages me as Dalvin shook his head in dismay as he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from K-Ci.

"Yeah, Dalvin?" I inquired as he then let go of my hand.

"De just paged me and he wants to talk to you, he's outside where the cars are par-" Dalvin was soon cut off by Roxie calling him over to dance as he glanced at me then made his way over to Roxie to dance.

What could he possibly want?

"Aye K, if Dominic is looking for me just tell him I'll be a sec, aight" I yelled over the music and rowdy teenagers as I looked K-Ci from over the crowd as I stood on my tippy toes as he commented with his loud tone following by my head nodding very vaguely as I made my way over to the already swung opened door as teenagers were getting ready to have sex, take drugs, and do other shit while outside as I soon spotted DeVante over where the cars were parked at in the very back as I walked over to him and noticed he was on the hood of my car.

"Out of all the cars out here you just had to pick mine, huh?" I spoke up as I startled him as he coughed vigorously on the smoke that was trapped in his lungs from him smoking a joint that was soon disdain into a roach as he tried to get enough of the Chronic out the rolled up spliff.

"Oh, it's just you" DeVante coughed out as smoke went everywhere from out his mouth and nose as he got off of my car and threw the roach on the ground and put it out.

"Yeah, it's just me-now what you wanna talk about DeVante?" I asked wanting to get this over with.

"We-" DeVante started but soon stopped once I put my hand up as I remembered I need to confront him about the lie he told to Dominic that involved K-Ci and I.

"Why did you lie and told Dominic that K-Ci and I were more than just friends, DeVante?" I asked with attitude as I waited for his answer to my question.

DeVante laughed at me whilst covering his mouth as his hazel eyes flickered at me with much amusement either it was the Chronic getting to him or the nigga really took me for a fucking joke which I am going to show is not funny after all if he keeps fucking with me.

"What? Aye look don't be mad-I told Dominic the truth and shit. You can't have your cake and eat it too, dealing with two niggas at the same exact time? Now, that's just scandalous of you, Naomi" He soon came towards me as I smelled the aroma of the weed upon him much more clearly than before.

I stepped back as he soon grasp my arm as I yank free from his grip as I pushed him back away from me as frown a appeared upon my face at him as I soon gritted my teeth.

"It isn't fucking true DeVante and you know it! What the fuck did K-Ci and I do to you to make you feel like you have the authority to lie and spit on our names like we something off a street corner?! You think you gonna get away with it-huh cause I would really like to know!" I snapped at him as he soon stopped smiling and soon stared at me emotionless as his eyes were red and droopy.

"I'm not the one to blame, you are-walking around school and shit with him like everything is all rainbows and sunshine or some shit like you better than me, it honestly makes me sick to my fucking stomach" DeVante extended slightly bent index finger at my face as I soon slapped his hand down as he soon put it back up again in a taunting manner which irritated my soul to the fullest.

"Muthafucka get you fucking finger out my fac-" I dragged on as I soon pushed him away from me as he stumbled back but soon regained his balance.

"And honestly you hating that K-Ci and I are walking around school all happy and enjoying life like best friends are suppose to sounds like a personal problem to me and if you sick about it why don't you just go to the hospital for it then" I sassed at him.

"You must love him or something?" DeVante clenched his jaw as he stared at me.

"I love him more than I do you!" I shot back and out of nowhere, I was roughly pushed to the ground as my whole body was on top of the dirt as I groaned and looked up at a shocked DeVante.

"L-Look Na-" Before DeVante could speak, I shot up from the ground and connected my fist to his cheek as he hazily fell on the ground with a thud as he looked up at me with a bewildered face as he held his cheek.

"Bitch, touch me again!" I bellowed out in raging fury as everybody that was outside heard the commotion as they looked at DeVante and I as my eyes cut at his entire being.

"Naomi?" A masculine voice inquired as I turned around and saw K-Ci with his shirt still opened.

"K, can you take me home-I'm not feeling the party anymore" I gritted my teeth and clenched both of my fists.

____________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

K-CI?

DALVIN?

DEVANTE?