Chapter 25-Edited

Start from the beginning

"There has been a delay in the shipment of your supplies."

"What do you mean there's been a delay?" Um, I mean there's been a delay. That was a really dumb question.

"The business that I ordered the supplies from is growing and they've gained a lot of new customers. Since so many people are ordering things from them, they are super busy. You're gonna have to wait to get the stuff."

"I need those supplies now!"

"I know, I know. Calm down, you'll get your supplies soon." He's such a drama queen.

"That's not good enough!"

"Yeah, well that sucks. In the meantime make sure you stay under the radar. We don't need Ryder to get suspicious and find out that not only are you alive, but that you're the one that's trying to kill his mate. Or the fact that you're the one who has been sending her all those threatening messages."

"Can you shut up? I know what I'm doing, there's no reason for you to try to baby me," he growls.

"Jeez I was just trying to be helpful." What's his problem?

"I don't need your help!" My left eyebrow arches and I feel a small smirk form on my lips.

"Oh really?"

"Yes really!" He snaps at me.

"Well ok, if that's the case then I guess you'll just have to figure out how to get the supplies and money you need to take down Ryder's pack."

"Don't test me, pup." My smirk disappears and my earlier amusement is replaced with anger.

"I'm not a pup! Don't you ever disrespect me like that again! Know your place," I growl with my alpha voice. I hear him sigh and then he mumbles a quick apology.

"I'm sorry alpha. I'll talk to you later, I need to go," he says before he hangs up. I can't believe the nerve of that guy! He's old and weak, but he still thinks he can challenge me! The only reason why I'm helping him is because he is my way into Ryder's pack. I need something to distract me before I go on a killing spree.

I storm out of my study and head towards Chelsea's room. Time to get rid of the stress from today.

Chelsea's POV

I turned to face the person who was just talking and sigh in relief. I thought it was going to be Zack, but thankfully it's only his dad.

"Nothing alpha, there's nothing going on," I say with a fake smile.

"Why were you crying?"

"I just watched a really sad movie and it made me cry." I know it was a lame lie, but thankfully Alpha Daniels falls for it.

"Hello John, I didn't see you at first. What are you doing here?"

"I think I left something here earlier today, I was just looking for it," John answers with a nervous smile.

"Do you need any help looking for it?" Alpha Daniels asks with a yawn.

"No, I'm good, thank you though."

"Oh, well you guys should get to bed soon, it's getting late."

"Of course alpha." John and I say in unison. I wait until he's gone before I look back at John.

"I should probably start heading up to my room." John glares at me and shakes his head.

"You're not going back to your room. You're staying in my house from now on."

"You know I can't do that, John. Zack will be pissed and he'll probably try to take it out on you! He's probably waiting for m-"

"You will not be with any other man but me from now on!" John growls before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.