Part 2

Creepypasta Vacation Tips Part 2

Thank you and Enjoy

____________________________________________________________________________

7.           The Activities. On most vacations, the family will want to go out and explore their environment- wanting to see all of the fun things there are to do. It's recommended for the family to have a little meeting to collaborate together on a family plan and agree on what to do.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: * Slams hands down on picnic table* Alright, idiots- What should we do first?

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: Leave!

Ticci Toby: I second that request!

Laughing Jack: I third that!

Jeff: Request overruled!

Laughing Jack: Overruled by what?!?

Jeff: Overruled by the fact that I threw the car keys into the river, now I suggest that w-

Masky: YOU DID WHAT?!?!

Jeff: If I had just left them lying around, you buzzkills would've taken them and drave off without me!!

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: Well, maybe if you had just- Wait, what'd you just say?

Jeff: You buzzkills?

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: Before that.

Jeff: Lying around?

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: After that.

Jeff: Drave off without me?

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: What does 'Drave' mean?

Jeff: It's the future tense of 'Drive'.. Duh, *Mumbles* idiots.

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis: You mean, driven? Right?

Jeff:.......

Bloody painter/ Helen Otis:......

Jeff:... REQUEST OVERRULED!

____________________________________________________________________________

8. Arguments. It's completely normal for friends and family to quarrel with one another, what's important is to maintain calmness and try to peacefully come to an agreement.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jeff: * Desperately trying to stab Toby while being held back by Masky and EJ* I WILL MURDER YOUR FACE SO HARD IT WILL BE KILLED TO DEATH!!!!!

Ticci Toby: * Backed up against a tree in fear* I'M SORRY I ATE YOUR PRINGLES!! I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE YOURS I THOUGH THEY WERE MASKY'S!!!!!!

Jeff: SORRY WON'T GIVE ME BACK MY FREAKING PRINGLES NOW WILL IT?!?!

Masky: * Struggling to contain Jeff* NEITHER WILL SLICING OPEN HIS STOMACH, JEFFEREY!!!!!

Jeff: I HAVE TO GET TO MY BABIES BEFORE HIS DISGUSTING STOMACH ACID DISSOLVES THEM!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________

9. Sightseeing. A fun way to get an overall feel of the land is to take the family on a sightseeing tour. Sightseeing tours are a great way to learn more about important landmarks and the place you're staying in, if you happen to go sightseeing- make sure to bring plenty of water, some sunscreen, a camera to capture all of the fun memories you and your family will have together and most importantly, a positive attitude and a big smile!