For the first time in forever...

I may not always know when is the best time to do things but i know when i shouldn't and that's the best thing i have learn't.

5 months through the tour!!

It's the last week of warped and Danny is coming back. " Guys lets throw him a party but only beers and cidres!" They got to work as i wrote him a letter....

Dear danny,

                      , I'm sorry we done this to you but you were becomeing dangerouse and i don't wanna see you get hurt... or hurt someone else. I hope you don't hate me but if you never wanna speak to me again that's fine but i was the only one involved with you going!

I love you alot and it was so fucking hard to see you go through stuff like this! I just wished we were closer and you didn't have to put up with my shit... You are an amaing guy and an even better brother! <3

                                               Lot's of love Blaze

                                            xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

I left it on his bunk. I heard the door go and i saw a Bearded guy. "Escuse me? Are you ment to be here?" I ask rolling my eyes and he looked at me. "Funny how you don't reconise your own fucking brother!" I done a double take and saw him smiling at me. I jumped into his arm and kissed his face. "DANNY!"

He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "It's been to long! And now i am not completely sobre but i am so much better then before! Thank you!" I smiled up at him of the edge of braking. I nodded. "Well you get your rest your going to be back to normal tomorrow!" We said our goodbyes and i walked back to the botdf bus.

I saw Dahvie and Jayy talking but before i could ask what was going on i saw Sally walk out of dahie's backlounge in his robe.... OH HELL TO THE FUCKING NO!!!!!

 I pinned here against the wall and growled. "Get the fuck out! Your a fucking homewrecker. LEAVE!" She scrambled out and i turned murderiousely towards Dahvie. "What did you do!" I bellowed and he flinched. "I-i didn't do anything wrong! Sammi broke up with me a week ago!" I growled and stalked to the bedroom. Jayy followed......