Well i'm not a vampire but i feel like one!

i woke up with a pounding headache. "Wankers!" i mutter. Someone grabbed my hand d my eyes shot open.

I was layed on the sofa next to Jayy! Omfg! I oassed out? I smiled at him sleeping. He smirked nd opened his eyes. "You were already awake!?!? "I exclaime. He started to laugh. Bastard! I pushed him off the sofa.

"You scared me asshole!" he smiled and pecked my lips. "Sowwy!" He was so childish! I giggle and sit up. "So what the fuck did i do this time?" I asked and he tried not to laugh. "Oh you only feel out of the tp bunk! I was like what the fuck and you were out cold!"

I giggle and hugged him sidewardsly. "Well thanks for finding my pain funny!" He frowned. "Your in pain?" He asked and i nodded slightly. Fuck! My head is hurt well badly! Ouch! It hurts to even think-.

Jayy passed me some painkillers and some water. "Thanks JayJay!" I kissed his cheek and suddenly i heard foot steps racing towards us. "Hi! Glade your awake! Bad news Danny Knows yur here. Good news we looked all the doors and windows!" Dahvie said, he turned around but i stopped him.

"How!?!?" He looked scared. "Well i tweeted that i hoped you got better and tht's how!" He moved away from and i smiled at him. i brought him into a hug and said. "Don't worry i'm harmless......... Most of the time!" He smiled and walked into the back.

A sudden banging at the door startled me and i looked out the window to see Danny with a half drunk Jack Daniels in his hands. "Blaze! You slut get out here!" I cringed away from the window and crawle into Jayys arms.

"Shhh, He can't get in!" Jayy wispered and i relaxed a little. He kissed my nose. "You worthless little unt i will get you!" I started to hide in Jayy's top. After 2 hours of abuse Danny passed out.

"Guys get him on here we are taking him to rehab!" I moaned. We got to the centre and i signed him in. "Okay hun! He will be in here for at least a few weeks!" I smiled and thanked her. I got on twitter quick and tweeted this. *Sorry AA Fans but Danny is in rehad now, we just need to support him <3 ya brother!*

Jayy smiled down at me and we went back to the Pitch. I saw Bena and James. Might as well tell them now. "Hey guys have you seen Danny?" James asked concerned and i nodded. "Yeah he showed up threaterned me abused me with words so once he passed out i took him to rehab i'm sorry but it's for the best"

They looked at each other and smiled. "Fucking finally! We have wanted to get him into rehab for ages!" Ben yells hugging me softly. I giggle and nod. "Well you guys will be doing more interviews and meet and greets now!" They smiled and nodded. "We gotta tell the other shits see ya later!" And with that they walked to thier bus.

"Thank went better then exspected!" I sigh. He nods and takes my hand. We walked around till we came near a lake. We walked to the edge it was so peace ful. Yeah until.....

A soft push on my back made me fall into the cold water. Spluttering i screamed. "I--Can--t -S-S-Swim!" Jayy looked sared and e reached out for me. I grabbed his hand and stop struggerling. I smiled softly. Pulling him in i got splashed heverly! "Oi!" We giggled and started a fucking massive fight!