Sowwy?

We got back to the set and i saw loads of people looking around. "Hey guys have you seen Danny we can't find him!" Ronnie exclaims and i nod.

"GUYS!" I yell. I have al their attention now. "Danny's in Rehab. He came to our bus and started shouting abuse at me. He was drunk and that's when i tend to get hurt. He didn't know what he was doing and i just can't lose my brother he's the only one i have. I'm sorry to the rest of his band. I'm sorry but he can get help now!"

Everyone was looking around and then they done something really unexspected. The cheered. Ben came up to us and hugged me. "Thank you! We've been trying to get him some help for ages but he wouldn't let us! Anyway, you are going to perform with us! Until Danny get's back!" I smile and nod.

"He passed out infrount of the bus so i took my chance. Yeah i guess i might as well perform i mean i did lose your lead singer but your helping!" I warned. He just chuckeled.

I grabbed Jayy's hand and walkied into our bus. "What movie should we watch?" I smile up at Jayy. "The simpsons movie! Or Labarynth! Labarynth!" He laughed at me and i cuddle into him. We watched the movie. Well more like i was reciting all the words and Jayy would just smile and kiss my nose to stop me!

" Guys there is a Party at the ptv bus! We should go!" Dahvie yells as he walks to his Bunk. Jayy looks at me and nods. "Jeffree i need your help!" I yell when i get to his bunk. He gets out. "Hun what is it?" I smile and grab his hand. "You have to make me pretty. die my hair do my make up pick out clothing! Everything!"

He just grinned and started his work. ( Her ~~> http://www.polyvore.com/blaze/set?id=115600469 )

Wow i looked in the mirror and i looked ..... hot! "Thank you babes!" I hugged jeffree and he giggled. "No prblem girlie. Now go show Jayy why he isn't Gayy!" We giggle together.

This should be fun!