Chapter 32 || Friends?

Edited.

As soon as the news spread about Jungkook returning home Namjoon was quick to call a meeting in the living room.

Jin was the last one to enter the room, he was juggling snacks in his hands because he knew that meetings like this were bound to make him hungry. Jin ignored the glare he received from the leader as he sat down on the sofa next to a very angry looking Katrina.

"I would like to say that I wish you well in your recovery and we're glad to have you back Taehyung~ssi," Namjoon declared and the brown haired boy nodded a small thanks.

"Anyways, the real reason you have all been summoned here is because a certain somebody came back. Despite me telling you I'd murder you on sight, Jungkook why the hell are you here?" Namjoon was behind frustrated.

Jungkook looked down at the ground, his clothes were extremely damp. "Hyung~ I brought him here," Jimin said confidently. "If I never found him then he would be dead. He tried to kill himself by jumping into the sea." The silver haired boy explained bitting his lip.

The room grew silent, not even Namjoon knew what to say or do. But suddenly a voice spoke up. "I would give anything to be able to see again, and you tried to take your life. Just like that?" Taehyung asked and he sounded very hurt.

"Well at least you have something to live for," Jungkook replied steadily.

"I can't believe you, you're so fucking immature that because I broke up with you, you decided you wanted to die?" Katrina said raising her voice. "It's pathetic kookie."

"I-I...." Jungkook's voice trailed off.

"Hyung we cannot turn our backs on Jungkook if we let him go he will do it again," Jimin argued.

"If Jungkook wants to die then I can do the honours!" Arya spat, she glared at the boy who had hurt her friend.

"Arya thats quite enough, don't you think?" Namjoon warned.

"No actually it's not enough, that bitch over there betrayed all of you. He betrayed Katrina, he killed innocent people because he felt like it and he then tried to take his life because he fucking grew a conscience!" The smaller girl ranted and Yoongi had to bite down a smirk.

"Arya, get out!" Namjoon retorted.

"Or what?" She asked chuckling.

"Yoongi control your girlfriend." Namjoon rolled his eyes irritatedly.

Arya let out a short laugh. "He doesn't control me, what are you that sexist? For all you know I could be the dominant one." Arya crossed her arms.

Jin shook his head and held his tongue and Namjoon looked baffled. "Min Yoongi take Arya out of this room, that is an order!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked Arya to the door of the room. "Oh and for the record I'm the dominant one," Yoongi laughed and he was shot down by a glare from Jin.

Yoongi slipped out of the room with Arya leaving the six boys and Katrina.

"Jimin what do you propose I do about this situation?" Namjoon asked calmly.

"Can't he live here? One of us will constantly be keeping an eye on him and if you're that paranoid we can take the door from his room. Please Hyungs~" Jimin asked them.

"Okay fine. And Jungkook you're not off the hook, the only reason you're here is because Jimin wants you to be. You are not to leave the house without a member, you will have no door on your bedroom and your internet usage is restricted." Namjoon gave out his rules and the younger boy nodded.