III

griping hard on my fork, I slowly turn the knob revealing the man who I once loved so much. I look at him agape and quickly shut my mouth noticing how ridiculous I would going to look like in front of him.

"Hey" he said,

"Hey" I replied, still surprised that he came to stop by.

"Can I come in?"

"Uh-yeah, sure."

Letting him in is probably going to be the worst decision ever and I might going to regret it sooner or later but Im also curious as to why he's here. Closing the door behind me, I walked to my kitchen since I haven't had breakfast yet and it's noon already !

"Um.. do you want something? Coffee or cereal maybe?"

Looking at him feeling uncomfortably awkward since he's very much staring at me right now.

"I don't think it's an appropriate time to have cereal right now but coffee is fine."

I nodded and start making some coffee and cereal.

"black and two sugars, just the Way you like it"

I handed him his coffee, and sat down next to him with my cereal in my hands. I watched him staring at his mug, deep in thoughts as I quietly munching on my cereal. He's mouth keeps on opening and closing like he's trying to say something but couldn't do it..

"I miss this. Watching you in the kitchen just now made me realize how much of an asshole I am"

I don't know what to say... but I'm really sorry for what I did and I'm sorry for leaving you just like that. I guess I was fed up with a lot of emotions and need some air to calm myself."

I... and I'm sorry for coming here not telling you, I tried to contact you yesterday after the fight but it doesn't delivered. I even stop by to-"

"You went here?"

"Yeah. I came to stop by to see how you doing and I wanted to apologize but I found you're not home too."

"But- I saw you at the club with some other girl!"

I felt my eyes starting to blur while looking at him.

"H-how do you know I was at the club?"

"That night when you came I must've be on my way to the club to meet a friend of mine and she saw you and told me"

I stood up from my seat not wanting to see him and put my cereal bowl on the sinks. Tired is definitely what I felt right now.

"Anything else? That you know about me last night at the club?"

"I don't remember much, I was drunk and a little high"

I sigh looking down at my feet. Can he leave already?

"I'm guessing you had to much fun last night?"

"Not as fun as you though. Making out with some bimbo while your girlfriend is at the same club as you, completely out of her state of mind."

I look up at him staring at his oceanic blue eyes with so much hatred. Feeling taken aback with my comebacks He about to say something but I cut him off.

"And I wonder how you going to feel if that girlfriend of yours is pregnant right now"

I quickly closed my mouth and turn around not wanting to see his reactions when he found out I was carrying his heir. I heard footsteps nearing towards me, I tried telling myself that I won't broke down in front of him but I'm scared, Terrified to the least.

"You what?"

"I told you that I'm-"

"I know you're pregnant jordan! But how?"

I turn around and found him looking at me with disbelief.

"I missed my periods and I took a couple of test this morning right after I threw up. I thought it was because of the alcohol I consumed but it turns out they're both positive"

"Well it can't be my baby! Maybe it was one of your stupid one night stand you had"

"Oh you think so? Last time I checked I lost my virginity to you a couple months ago!"

"Maybe it was the one you had when you were drunk last night!"

"I don't think I was drunk enough to let someone else's dick inside me because if I did I wouldn't even going to let you come in"

I snap at him leaving him at my kitchen. I was furious, how could he say that to his own baby! I slam my bedroom door and quickly went to my closet to get change from my robe. I can't believe I was still on my robe all this time. I took out my sweats and hoodie and start to look for my pregnancy test that I took this morning.

"Here"

I throw the test to him as he examined the test. I grab a banana and start eating completely ignoring him on the breakfast bar.

"I don't believe this"

"Well start believing because you're going to become a father sooner or later."

I told him bluntly. He let out a frustrated groan before walking to my room taking out a box of condoms that I kept.

"How can it possible!"

I heard him yelling in my room with a loud thud sound following. I quickly rush to my room and saw his knuckles already bleeding and a hole forming on my walls. I stared at him wide eyes. With pleading face I told him to leave, and he did without another word.