I

A dozen donuts and litters of vanilla ice creams later, here I am sitting on my couch watching rerun episodes of friends with a few occasions changing songs on my radio player. Is this how heartbreak felt like? When no matter how funny chandler bing's comeback is, all you do is just stared blankly.

I hated this. I hated feeling so weak, It's not the end of the world yet. What am I doing? I was supposed to do something but instead I just kept on mopping around doing nothing. Looking like a miserable-hobo in my sweats and shirt that's twice my size.
And that's when I realized that I need drinks, lots and lots of drinks maybe a couple of cigarettes too.

Tiding up the mess I made alone is tiring but trying on taming my hair is much more tire than ever is like my hair has its own mind. I gave up and just put my hair in a messy bun instead. Impress with my outfits of choice which consist of bikers jacket, a plain white shirt, skinny jeans and my red stiletto, I walk out to my car with my purse right by my side, admiring the city skyline.

Skye is the destination I'm heading. A bar on the rooftop with stars above your head is just perfect right now. Even if I had to go there alone at least the bartenders is going to kept me entertained with the shows their doing with the drinks. Sitting down at the bar stool I was greeted by my best friend Amanda the bartender.

"Ay! Damnn girl you looking spicer every time you came here. Wassup!"

We both laugh and quickly exchange our signature hand shakes which is the weirdest by the way.

"Nothing much Mandy, how about you babe?"

Winking at her while taking a couple of nuts on my hands and start munching.

"I'm good, still same old me. Now what are you doing here because last time I check you're always to busy to come hang out with me" swatting me with her apron causing me to fall from my chair.

"Ouch! Mandy don't hate me please." I pout giving her my best puppy dog eye. She didn't budge instead she swat me again forcing me to spill the beans.

"Uhh okay!"

Whining, I tell her everything. From me found out about the text, to him leaving, and why I'm here. I put my head on my hands not wanting to see her reactions until I saw a glass with a clear liquid substance and an olive on it sliding towards me. I look up and saw Mandy looking at me, pity with a mixed of anger is what I see.

"It's on the house"

I nod and take a huge gulp shutting my eyes at how bitter it is. Thanking her for the drink.

"No problems, I'm actually glad that you came here and told me because now I knew what I'm going to do if I ever see him"

"What are you going to do?" I looked at her scared but amused at the same time. She start to be silent for awhile until she start smirking and look at the person who seat at a table behind me.

"Spike his drink" I followed her gaze and stared at her with wide eyes, She better be kidding but no she never joke. She always meant everything she said even if it sounds like a joke, she always meant it. That's why people don't messed around with her.

"Please don't and why is he here anyway!" Frustrated, I take my beer and start chugging it.

"No way! He needs to know who's he messing with. No one can hurt my best friend unless it was me or pipper."

I look at her 'seriously-dude'.

"What?"

She look at me all work up but I just shrug it off and continue to drink on my 4th drink.

Oh shit, I'm going to be so hella drunk coming out of this place.

"How's my baby pipper doing? I miss her so much"

"She's good, amazing actually lmao. You should see her Jordy, She's misses you."

I smiled and start having flashbacks when I used to come to Mandy's place. Meeting pipper is always my favorite part when I came there. Pipper is Mandy's 3 year old daughter.

"I missed her too. Omg ! How old is she right now?"

"She's turning 4 in a couple months actually. You should come by my place and help me do the decorations because apparently she wants an astronaut birthday theme so there'll be some galaxy shit going on."

"No princess birthday theme?"

"No, princess birthday theme this year Jordan. Now I need to make your jerk-of-an-ex some drinks I'll be right back! And don't order more drinks while I'm gone because I think 5 is good enough for you"

Giving my fifth beer

"Awwww mom! One tequila shots and I'm done, yeah."

She shake her head giving me a disapproving looks and start leaving me before telling her other friends not to give me another drinks.

"Don't spiked his drinks, Meredith"

"No promises, Judith"