When he babysits a kid

Requested by @StarTheCatWriter

Naruto:

They both stared at each other. You sighed.

" When are you both gonna actually start talking and playing instead of staring?" You said. They kept staring at each other. "Well I'm going to work now look after Sammy Naruto," you turned to Sammy smiling. "Be a good boy yeah?" You got up walking out the door. Will they be ok? You thought before walking to your work.

Meanwhile they were still staring at each other. Sammy then got up walking to the couch trying to get on. Naruto then picked him up and sat him on the couch. The toddler started giggling and Naruto cracked a smile. He then lifted Sammy in the air spinning him around.

"Whoo!" Naruto made sounds while spinning him. Sammy laughed then Naruto set him down. He got a whiff of something smelly and sniffed around leading him to Sammy. His eyes widened. "I don't know how to change nappies," he murmered. He groaned glaring playfully at Sammy who was clapping his hands together. Reluctantly, he went on YouTube searching up how to remove nappies and put them on.

The lady was telling him to undo the sticky labels on the sides. Before that, Naruto got a big cloth and placed it on the couch, laying Sammy down, he pulled off his pants and then peeled the labels off. He then took the front part of and almost puked holding his nose. Standing up, he walked to the windows to open it. He sighed and stared at Sammy debating on how he should avoid the smell. He realised he couldn't and gulped. Counting to three, he ran to Sammy and held his breathe. Quickly he rolled the nappies up and ran to the bathroom throwing it in the bin. He gasped breathing heavily walking back to the couch. Sammy was staring in awe and Naruto.

"You know you smell so bad," he said, Sammy didn't respond still staring in awe. "But you're (Y/n)'s nephew. I have to accept and do it." He said dramatically, Sammy giggled holding his feet. "I should probably finish changing his nappies." He then mopped his but and put the baby powder on his bum. He then gently
lifted his legs up and placed the nappy under him and soon he finished changing the nappies. He smiled proud and quickly washed his hands. He came out seeing Sammy' s eyes dropping. He smiled and lifted Sammy placing him on his chest.

(Y/n) opened the door confused as to why it was quiet. She walked into the living room and almost squealed. Naruto was sleeping Sammy. She quickly took some photos and soon left the to sleep in peace.

Sasuke:
He groaned. Why did he have say yes to looking after your friends baby? He eyed her while she ran around squealing. He sat on the couch scrolling through his feed hoping she would leave him alone. After 10 minutes, Rin walked up to Sasuke pulling at his leg. He glanced down at her.

"What?" She stared at his face. At first he stared back thinking she would get intimidated however after a few minutes it was making him uncomfortable.

" Um what?" He asked again. She pointed at his face.

" Why is your hair sticking up?" She asked. He eye twitched in annoyance.

"Cause I'm too lazy to make it look good." She looked at his head and started laughing.

"Its like a duck butt!" She squealed. He got up and glared at her but she kept laughing.

"All right then well you.. you!!!" He sat down thinking. He couldn't just insult her or she would cry.

" You also have a big bum" She pointed out. He snapped and got up chasing her. She ran around laughing until she fell over. He paused and waited for her to get up but she started crying. He started panicking. What should I do? I've never looked after a baby before! He picked her up and looked around her seeing if there was a bruise.