You meet again

Naruto:

You walked along the streets of Konoha with Ino, Ten Ten and Hinata. You were all going to Sakura's party to celebrate her getting a new pool, it had been finished a few days ago and she was excited for everyone to see it so she held a party, inviting anyone she knew to come along. You were wearing a black halter crop top along with a plaid A-Line skirt and a blue denim jacket over, as it was summer, everyone apart from you had started fanning themselves so that their makeup wouldn't melt from their sweat. Finally, you all arrived at Sakura's house and walked through the gates, her house was a mansion with a fountain at the front and 2 stairs leading up to her door. You weren't shocked even though this was your first time here, after all Sakura tended to buy designer bags and used them whenever you hung out to show off. Music was blaring out the house and tons of people were admiring Sakura's pool, it was marble and had black lines running down the edges, with steps leading down in the water; it was truly beautiful. You were led to the back by her butler, who soon excused himself.

"Guys! So glad you're here! Have you seen my pool?" She said walking over.

"Well it is right in front of us sooooo..." Ino said laughing. Sakura laughed in response.

"I'm just so excited!" She said happily, "Oh, (Y/N) I want you to meet my friend Naruto. Wait here for a sec," She walked off and came back a few seconds later dragging a boy by the ear. The boy was struggling to pull her off, and she suddenly stopped in front of you.
" Ne Sakura-chan that hurt like hell!" He said rubbing his ear. He looked up and saw you. " Hey you're girl in the park!" He shouted. You blushed faintly remembering the incident, and looked away. He suddenly went red remembering the incident too.
"You know each other? Well I'll leave you guys on your own then," Sakura giggled and everyone walked away leaving you two on your own.
" Sorry!" You both blurted out. You both blushed and looked away. " So we should get to know each other in case we meet each other again," you said breaking the silence between you two. "I'm (Y/N)"
"I'm Naruto, believe it!" He shouted at you. You giggled.
" Okay I'll believe it" you said quoting him. "Can I get your phone number?"you asked holding out your phone.
"Sure, actually I was hoping to get yours too,"He said cheekily. After you exchanged numbers Hinata called you over. You bother waved each other goodbye and walked off staying happy for the rest of the day thinking of him.

Sasuke:

You went to the library again whenever you had free time, hoping to see that guy again. You sighed as the librarian told everyone it was going to shut. Frowning, you put on your jacket and closed your book, you were about to walk out the door when a raven haired man came running in and crashed into you. The impact made you fall and you braced yourself squeezing your eyes tight, however you felt no pain, opening one eye, you looked up and saw that the man had caught you. He was smirking slightly and you realised that it was the same man from before. Your face heated up and you pushed yourself off him harshly before looking away. " Nice to see you again, Miss clumsy," he said smirking. You glared at him.

"Says the one who ran into me!" You retorted.
"I was desperate to get the book," he said looking at the ceiling.
"You were that desperate huh?" You teased. He blushed slightly but then glared at you.
"Yes, now where's the book?" He said staring at you.
"I returned it,gonna have to get it tomorrow," you said laughing. He groaned then glared at you.
"Lets get to know each other! I'm (Y/N)!" You said cheerfully. He eyed you suspiciously.
"Why should I say my name?" He said still eyeing you.
"Cause then I can annoy you even more!" You said joyfully.
"Why would I want that?" He demanded.
"Cause you love me,"
"I only just met you!"
"You met me the other day,"
"If I told you to shut up or stop bothering me, would you?"
"Nope." He groaned and then eyed you again. He looked away.
"Sasuke," he said quietly.
"See it wasn't so bad was it?" You said laughed.
" Shut up!" He said back but he couldn't help but smile a little. He quickly frowned again and checked his watch. "Crap, I'm late! I have to go!" He said running off. You pouted, knowing that you didn't get his phone number and walked off slowly. You heard a running noise coming closer and looked up, seeing that he ran back. He gave you a piece of paper and you looked at him confused. "There. In case you might want to call me," he said blushing and looking away.
"Cheers Sasuke!" You smiled happily staring at the slip of paper, with numbers written on it messily. He watched you smile and felt butterflies in his stomach. When you looked at he was still staring. "Sasuke? Um why are you staring at me?" He blinked and blushed, running off again. You giggled and skipped away. You hadn't remembered feeling this happy in a while.