How you meet

Naruto:
You were walking in the park lazily listening to your music when suddenly someone with bright yellow hair smashed into you. You fell back on your bottom and hissed in pain. When you opened your eyes, he was on top of you. Realising the position you were both in, you blushed and tried to push him off but he was too heavy. He groaned and opened his bright blue eyes. He quickly got off stumbling a bit on seeing a girl underneath him.
"A-Ahh! I'm so sorry are you alright?!" He stuttered red in the face. You nodded quickly and it soon became silent.

"W-well I better go...see ya!" He shouted loudly before running off.

Sasuke:
You were reading a book in the library when two boys came in through the door, you peeked over your book. One of the boys with yellow hair was shouting and laughing about something whilst the other with raven hair looked irritated. The librarian hushed them loudly at this, and glared at them, making you smirk as you leaned your face on your hand at the raven haired man, facepalming at his friend who was stood there looking guilty. He looked at you at you and you smirked again, trying to hide it behind your book. To your surprise, he smirked back and walked into an isle, his friend following behind, trying to talk to him. You continued reading your book until you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Can I read that book when you're done?" Someone asked. You turned around to see that same man looking at you. Looking closer now, he was pretty darn hot. You glanced back at your book, seeing that you only had a few chapters left.

"Sure," You said gesturing for him to sit down. He then sat across from you and waited at your table while you finished the last chapters of your book. Suddenly there was a loud crash and you saw his friend standing in a pile of books. The librarian twitched her eye and shouted "Get out!" angrily. The raven haired man groaned and glared at his friend before walking out the library. His friend trailed after him bowing at the librarian who was muttering about 'teenagers nowadays' under her breathe.

Gaara:
"Have a nice day!" You said cheerfully at another customer who walked out the cafe.You were in your last hour of your shift and you rubbed your eyes tiredly. 'Just one more hour,' you thought and sighed. The door opened, ringing the bell above, and a red haired man walked in. He had a red kanji '爱' sign on his forehead which you found cool.

You stared at it in awe before he coughed, and your eyes snapped back but you accidently saw his eyes and began staring into them. He coughed again, bringing you out of your trance, and blushed. He looked away embarrassed. "What would you like to drink?" You said quietly looking at the ceiling, crying inside. He looked at you and your face heated up.

" A latte please," he said quietly. Your coworker made the latte while he leaned against a chair looking at his phone. Meanwhile, you leaned your head on the wall, in the back muttering to yourself. "Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stup-"

"(Y/n)! I'm done!" Your coworker called over at you. You took it to the counter and smiled at the man,
"One latte!" You called. He walked over to you slowly taking it, thanking you quietly. "Have a nice day!" He nodded and walked out.

Kiba:
"Come back Blitz!" You yelled at your dog. "Blitz!" You called again. She came back running but with another dog. He was 2x the size of Blitz and he was running towards you. "Oh no," you muttered and braced yourself quickly before you got pushed down and licked all over. You giggled and soon Blitz had joined.

" Oi Akamaru!" Someone called and whistled. Akamaru, the dog, ran back to his owner. He was brown haired and was quite hot-I mean handsome- in your eyes. He jogged over to you and helped you up. "I'm sorry about that he's really attracted to you and your dog," he laughed.

"Don't worry it's fine, besides I love dogs," You reassured him, smiling gently. He smiled back and looked back at his watch widening his eyes.

" Oh crap I gotta go, nice meeting you!" He shouted before whistling and running off with his dog.

"Bye!... I guess," you waved slowly as your dog looked sadly at you. You bent down rubbing her ears. "Come on! Let's go get some food,"

Shikamaru:
You walked under a tree on a hill and laid down staring at the sky before falling asleep. You were woken up by someone poking your cheek repeatedly. At first you tried to ignore it but it didn't stop and you tried to swat their hand away, eyes closed, but missed. You put your arm down and tried to sleep again, yawning. After a few seconds you felt some more prodding and slapped his hand away. Before you could even try again you felt another prod. Irritated, you sat up. "What!!" you shouted. There was a boy with spikey black hair tied in a high ponytail looking at you.

" You took my spot," he said lazily. You felt your eye twitch.

"Did you wake me up just because of that!" You said trying to contain your anger, speaking in a what you thought was calm way.

"It's also getting dark," he said pointing up. You looked up and saw it was true. Cursing, you got up, sweeping yourself then walked away, clicking your tongue, leaving him behind.

Itachi:
You were at a formal party held by your father's business partner, Fugaku Uchiha. For your father, it was delightfyo but for you? You hated these events. It was mind-numblingly boring, and it irritated you when guests conversed with you. You were supposed to meet Fugaku's son today, and as told by your father, 'To behave around him'. He's probably gonna be one of those snobby rich guys who boasted about his money and wealth. You thought as you walked over to the refreshments table and ate some fruits. To you, food was better than these events. You ate a chocolate covered strawberry and smiled in delight.

"I can tell you like it," someone said behind you. You turned around and saw a guy behind you smiling. You smiled back.

"These are very delicious," you said politely, standing you straight. He laughed.

" You don't have to be so formal," he reassured. You relaxed your straight figure pitting a hand on your waist.

" These strawberries are great man. I mean whoever got these strawberries are smart man! And this chocolate though. It's like heaven, Jesus has blessed us," You rambled. Quickly realising how outfoward you were, you coughed. The raven haired man laughed,

"It's fine we all have to let loose once in a while," he smiled, he looked at his phone and frowned," Sorry I need to go I'll see you around,"

"Bye" You waved, eating another strawberry.

Kakashi:
You walked in the book store and looked around the romance isle, it was important that no one saw you get the book. You even wore a wig, face mask, and sunglasses to hide your face. Making sure the coast was clear, you sneaked up. You scanned the shelf desperately for the book. Finding the book, you sighed happily, Icha Icha Paradise.

Lately you had been addicted to the book, it wasn't your fault that your friend had dared you as a joke but got you engrossed. Previously, you had tried to find the book in other stores but had failed. You reached for the book when a man in a mask had reached for it too. "Ah you can have the book miss,tell me how it goes,". When you tried to protest he had started walking away. You stood there feeling bad for a few seconds but shrugged, and took it anyway, you just had to make sure to find him again.

Neji:
As you were bored, you went to Hinata's house to hang out, and went to get a drink while she was finding her books. You walked over to the kitchen and saw a brown haired man with the same eyes as Hinata. Freezinh you stared at each other before looking away awkwardly. A silence fell between you two.

"So uh are you Hinata's brother?" You asked trying to get rid of the tension grabbing a cup.

"No I'm her cousin," he responded in a deep voice. You stared at around nodding slowly, trying to avoid his eye. You glanced back to see him looking at you.

"Hey guys, were you having fun staring at each other?" Hinata teased and you both blushed, not knowing she had been there from the start.

"No!" You both shouted and walked in different directions, only to realise you both needed to go the other way. You two hastily turned back and walked the other way. Hinata giggled at the sight.

"Come on,Hinata!" You shouted. Hinata giggled again and ran towards you.

Hi guys! My first Naruto fanfiction! I post on Quotev as well! I just decided to upload my whole story so far on here from Quotev, I hope you enjoy it!