Christmas

Naruto:
You checked the turkey, it was halfway to finished. You took out the brownies in the oven since they were done. The brownies were in the shape of a Christmas tree, you added green icings top. After, you placed them on a plate. You looked at the turkey, it was finally done! You put on your oven gloves and took it out. You had to put it on the table, but Naruto was leaning on the table where you had to put it.
"Naruto! Could you move a bit? I need to put this on the table!" You said struggling to hold it since it was heavy and a bit hot, even though you were wearing oven gloves. Naruto didn't hear you and carried on playing on his phone. The turkey was starting to burn your hands a bit. And it was hurting your arms. "Naruto! Can you hear me?!" Naruto mumbled a bit. You were a bit desperate now. "Naruto! Come on! Get off your phone!"
"Wait a sec," he murmured, "I'm making a high score," You hands were actually burning now, it felt so painful. To add to that, you arms were aching so much. You almost cried, Naruto wasn't moving anytime soon and the pain was overwhelming you. You glared at him through your tears, you pushed him to put the turkey on the table. Naruto stopped playing and glared at you. "What's wrong with you?" Naruto said annoyed. You didn't hear him and rushed to the sink to run your hands under the cold water. Naruto walked angrily to you and was about to shout at you but he saw your hands. It was red and swollen. You had tears running down your face as you tried to cool them down. Naruto immediately felt bad and hugged you understanding why you were crying. "Oh god (Y/N), I'm so sorry I was too immersed in the game. I didn't even look at you. I'm such a bad boyfriend I don't deserve you," Naruto said pained at the look of your hands. You smiled weakly at him hugging him.
"It's fine, accidents happen all the time, besides I should have told you to move first before putting it on instead of just carrying it to the table," Naruto smiled at you and hugged you again. You hugged him back. "Can you come with me to get it treated Naruto?" You asked. He nodded.
"Come on let's go," Naruto said.
Sasuke:
You crept to Sasuke's room, it was early in the morning and you planned to jump on his bed to wake him up. You saw Sasuke sleeping soundly. You smiled slyly walking around to the side of his bed. You counted to three in your head before jumping on him. Sasuke woke up immediately.
"IT'S CHRISTMAS SASUKE!!!! GET UP!!OPEN YOUR PRESENTS AND WATCH MOVIES WITH ME!!!" You screamed while jumping on him. You kept jumping in his stomach until Sasuke told you to stop. Sasuke then tried to get up but you were still sitting on him. He weakly told you to get up. You then realised you were on his stomach and got off laughing. Sasuke was about to go to the bathroom but saw his family in the doorway trying to laugh. Sasuke glared at them. Itachi was trying the hardest to not laugh but failed terribly. That made his family laugh too. Even Sasuke's dad was laughing. Sasuke blushed and pushed past them to the bathroom. You laughed and followed Sasuke. Sasuke wasn't talking to you. You tried to get his attention but he would ignore you. You felt bad now. "Sorry Sasuke," you mumbled at him. Sasuke finally looked at you smug.
"What was that?" Sasuke said moving his head close to you. You glared at him.
"Sorry Sasuke," you said a bit louder. Sasuke moved his head closer to you. You glared again and grabbed his ear.

"SORRY SASUKE." You shouted in his ear. Sasuke pulled away grabbing his ear. You smiled innocently.
"Did you have to shout?" He said rubbing his ear. You nodded. He sighed and smiled at you pulling you to chest. "You were a naughty child, you need to be punished," he said mischievously before kissing you passionately. You were both interrupted by Itachi though, going to the bathroom.

Gaara:
Gaara wrapped a scarf around you. You did the same for Gaara and he smiled at you. You smiled back at him. You both walked out the door and grabbed your ski equipment. You both decided to go skiing since it was Christmas and there was a lot of snow. You both rode up the mountain in a chairlift. After you both got at the top of the mountain, Gaara started lecturing you.
"Now, don't go too fast or you might lose control, if you want to stop then turn sideways and plant your sticks on the ground." Gaara said . You laughed.
"It's fine Gaara, I've done this before," you said patting him on the head. Gaara sighed.
"I'm just worried, will you be okay?" Gaara asked. You nodded.
"Okay let's go!" You said happily skiing before Gaara could lecture you any more. Gaara went as well. You were doing great you did so many tricks. Heck you even got a backflip! Gaara was failing badly though. He skied wobbling. You finally noticed and waited for him. Gaara smiled gratefully before trying to grab your hand. However he missed and went faster down the mountain he narrowly missed the other skiers and you chased after him.
"Remember turn sideways Gaara!" You shouted at him. He tried but he ended up skiing backwards. You were in full panick mode. You tried to ski faster but he went faster too. He turned successfully but before he could register what was happening he fell into a pile of snow. You stopped by him and tried to help him. He got up and he was shivering. You laughed, he had a bit of snow on his head and nose. You brushed off the snow and pecked his nose. He blushed. "Come on, let's go get hit chocolate yeah?" You asked and he nodded following you. This time you skied down the mountain holding his hand.
Kiba:
You opened the door and jumped about outside in the snow. Blitz ran and joined you. She was wrapped in a Christmas jumper as well. She was covered in snow and ran to Akamaru. Kiba was building snow balls and threw them at you. You held up your arms in defence and made your own snowballs. Blitz rolled the balls with her nose. You smiled. "Thank you," you said stroking her head. Kiba smiled at the sight, he then looked at Akamaru who was trying to make a snow angel. Kiba sighed at Akamaru. While he was looking at Akamaru, you threw some at Kiba and hit him in the head. Kiba jolted and threw some back. His aim was off though since you hit him in the face and the snow was covering his eyes. You threw some more at his head watching him fall over. You laughed when he walked into a tree. You looked away to make some more snowballs because you ran out. When you looked back, Kiba was gone. You looked around. Where did he go? You felt yourself being tackled to the ground from behind. Kiba was lying on you and he threw a snowball at your face. You tried to wipe it off but he threw more at your face. You rolled away from him catching your breathe. Kiba laughed at you, you laughed as well before throwing one at his face. He stopped laughing wiped it away from his face. When he opened his eyes, you disappeared. He looked around himself. She wasn't anywhere, she must have went inside his house.
"Come on Akamaru!" He called before walking in. He walked cautiously, looking around to see if you would jump out. He gave up looking and sat on the sofa. You suddenly jumped on him from behind, making him bend over. You laughed after you got off him.
"Revenge is sweet," you said laughing. He stood up smirking. He then pushed you on the sofa hovering above you. He licked his lips.
"Yes it is (Y/N)," he said before kissing you.
Shikamaru:
You put the Christmas earrings on. You looked at yourself in the mirror, you thought you looked good and went to the living room to get Shikamaru. He was looking at his book waiting. He looked up when he heard you enter.
"You ready?" He asked. You nodded. He got up and walked out the door, with you following him. You both drove to Hinata's house. You were both invited to her Christmas party. When you both arrived, the whole gang was dancing and drinking. Even Hinata was drinking a bit! Sakura and Ino were flirting with Sasuke. Kiba was dancing with Akamaru. Lee was dancing stiffly, and Neji was trying to stop Lee. Tenten was talking with Moegi. Kakashi was reading his book and Guy was trying to get Kakashi to compete with him in a drinking contest. Choji was eating food. Kurenai was talking to Asuma who was blushing. Naruto was talking with Hinata, she looked like she was about to faint any minute! Konohamaru and Udon were eating. Some other people you didn't recognise were dancing. You laughed at the scene. Shikamaru sat on the couch and began to sleep. You sighed and walked over to Hinata. You thanked her before walking over to Ten Ten and talking to her, after a while you excused yourself from her. You walked outside and sat on a bench looking at the stars. It was stuffy inside and you felt a little dizzy because of the music that was blaring out. You felt a jacket being placed over your shoulders and looked up to see Shikamaru smiling at you. He sat beside you.
"I didn't get any sleep, it was too loud in there," Shikamaru said. You smiled and snuggled closer to him, laying your head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around you. He looked at you. "What about we bail on this party?" He asked. You nodded laughing. You both snuck out and went back to your house. After you both arrived in your house, Shikamaru dragged himself to your room and layed on your bed. You joined him after taking of your clothes and make up. He wrapped the blanket around both of you and pulled you to his chest. You snuggled yourself into his chest and fell asleep soundly, with him by your side.
Itachi:
Itachi was allowed 3 weeks off work, he went to your house. When you opened the door, you hugged him. He hugged you back. "I missed you," he murmured.
"I missed you too," you replied. You both pulled away after and you led him to your couch. You held your present out to him jumping a little. Itachi laughed and opened it. You smiled as he smiled hugging you tightly. You had gotten him an album of him and you. He flicked through the pages smiling more as he saw each picture. He hugged you again. You laughed and hugged him back.
"Thank you (Y/N), I love it!" he said. You waved it off.
"It's okay! You're making me feel embarrassed," you said blushing a little. He laughed a little, he gave you your present. You opened it and saw a black box. Inside was a necklace. It was a couple necklace with a crown in both. You almost cried, Itachi looked worriingly  at you.
"Do you not like it? I can return it if you want, sorry-" you interrupted him.
"No I love it! It's just amazing! I mean, you must have spent a ton of money on this! I can't have this, it's too much for a girl li-"
"No! You deserve it! You're the best thing that ever happened to me! I love you so much for letting me be your boyfriend," Itachi said smiling holding your hands. You smiled and kissed him. He kissed back passionately. You both layed down on the couch, his hand cradling your cheeks. You pushed his head closer to you. Your tongues swirled together. He pulled away after. "Let's take our time okay?" He said smiling. You smiled back, glad he wasn't pressuring you. He grabbed your necklace and put it around your neck. He smiled, leaning his forehead on yours. "Merry Christmas (Y/N)," he said. You smiled.
"Merry Christmas Itachi," you replied.
Kakashi:
You didn't know what to get your boyfriend for Christmas. You wanted something that would really make him happy, not one where he would just accept it. You wandered around Konoha thinking of some ideas. You sighed when you came up with none. You walked past shops looking in to see if anything would be nice for Kakashi. You walked in the store and saw a new Icha Icha Paradaise book! You bought it immediately but still felt as if it wasn't enough. Just then, you saw a poster. It was a picture of the Icha Icha Paradise book. There was a signing event and it ended at 2:30. You jumped excited. It was the perfect gift! You checked your watch: it 3 minutes till 2:30. You ran to the place, however you didn't make it in time. It was 2:32. You sighed and began to walk out when you felt someone touch your shoulder. It was the Author! You jumped.
"Did you want me to sign that?" He asked. You nodded quickly. He smiled and took your book, signing it. He handed it back to you after. You bowed.
"Thank you so much!" You said gratefully. He smiled.
"It's fine, have a good Christmas!" He said before walking off.
"You too!" You said before running back to your house to get your present wrapped. After you finished wrapping it, you went to Kakashi's house to celebrate Christmas. You rang the doorbell and heard footsteps coming. He's gonna love this! You thought to yourself excitedly. Kakashi opened the door and smiled from under his mask. He held his arms out to you and you et yourself be embraced.
"Merry Christmas," he said nuzzling his nose on yours. You giggled.
"Merry Christmas Kakashi," you replied. Kakashi moved so you could go in. You both walked to his room and you sat yourself down holding out your present to him. He took it and opened it. When he saw it, he laughed. You looked at him confused. "Is it not good?" You asked. He shook his head and gave you your present. When you opened you understood.
"I got the same thing for you," he said smiling. You laughed and jumped on him. He fell back on his bed. "Thank you (Y/N) for making my Christmas great," he said. You shook your head and layed on him.
"Thank you Kakashi, let's just lay here yeah?" You suggested and he nodded. You both had to get to eat though, when your tummy rumbled.
Neji:
You both decided to go to a Winter Wonderland. Neji was allowed some time of work so he took you there. You jumped excited, you got on all the rides and dragged Neji around with you. You both decided to get food and went to a stall to get some chips. After you both decided to go ice skating, the ice rink was open and you both went it. You both got on the ice rink and you laughed, excited that you skating for the first time in ages. Neji smiled and held your hand. You skated freely as you knew how to but Neji was a beginner and had to go around the edges holding on to it. You were having so much fun, you missed skating. You didn't get a chance to because of work or because you never had enough money. You were grateful for Neji. You then remebered him and skated to him. He was still clinging into the edge. You smiled taking his hands. He panicked.
"(Y/N)... what are you doing?" He said slowly, a look of panicked on his face. You laughed, pulling him closer to you.
"Come on, trust me!" You said before pulling him forward, you skated backward and watched him try to skate. His feet stayed still and he let himself be pulled by you. After a while he skated a little. He smiled getting the hang of it. "Well done Neji! You're getting it!" You encouraged. He smiled and skated more confidently, you laughed and let go of him. As soon as you did that, he stopped smiling and started stumbling a little. "It's okay Neji! Just be confident!" You said. He tried to skate but fell over. You laughed and picked him up.
"Ouch," he mumbled rubbing his back. You smiled.
"You okay?" You asked. He nodded smiling. You heard a couple talking about you two.
"They're so cute aren't they?" A woman said. You both blushed a little. Her husband laughed.
"They really are," her husband responded, he wrapped and arm around his wife who smiled at him. You both laughed and continued skating. Neji was getting the hang of skating, he laughed when he skated holding your hand. You laughed as well. Soon your session ended though. You both went off smiling. In the end you both went on the ice rink again, since Neji wanted to skate more.