Chapter Fifteen

Zayn pov:

I couldn't believe it. Today was the day that Niall was moving in with me. I can't wait to wake up every morning next to him and get up and make him breakfast and do all these things couples would do together. Niall meant so much to me and this just felt so good. I haven't found love like this in forever

"Zaynie can you please get that box over there and take it to the car"

We were at Niall's house just grabbing some of the last of his stuff

"Sure babe. Anything else?"

"No that should be it Zayn. Thankyou. I'll see you in the car okay?"

"Yeap" I replied

I took the box out to the car and Harry was standing there. What the hell was he doing here

"Harry you better leave or e..."

"No Zayn please let me talk"

"What?"

"Zayn I'm so sorry for what I did. To you and to Niall. I moving away next week and I just hope you guys have a great future together. You guys are obviously meant for each other and it makes me happy to see Niall so happy. I'm sorry and I wish for the best".

"Harry... thank you"

Harry smiled

"I guess I should get going before Niall sees me"

And just like that, Harry left and a few minutes later Niall came out.

"Zayn why haven't you got the box in the car yet" the blonde giggled

"Oh sorry babe"

I put the box in the car and hopped in the drivers seat. Niall put his box in the car and hoped into the passenger seat

"Zaynie?"

"Yeah Niall" I said as I was starting up the car.

"I'm... kinda nervous. I've never lived anywhere but home you know? Like I'm just feeling a bit scared. I'm nervous that I'll do something wrong to annoy you and you won't want me to there anymore. I'm scared I might ruin things"

I looked at Niall sadly. How could he think these things?

"Niall... babe. You mean so much to me and I have told you this countless times. Theres nothing you could do to scare me off. I invited you to my house and that's all I could ever want. I want a future with you Niall and I hope that I can get one because at the end of the day you are one of the best things to ever happen to me and I want you to know that I'm serious about that."

Niall teared up

"Awwwww thank you Zaynie. Lets go to your house now"

I smiled

"Our house"

Niall giggled

-

Niall pov:

I've always liked his house. It just looked really nice. It had nice furniture and looked slightly modern and I loved his bedroom.
We had just finished unpacking most of my stuff and were now setting up our bed for the night

"Niall remember when I took your virginity in this bed" Zayn smirked

"Oh sshhh Zayn" we both laughed

We had just finished getting dressed and laid in bed. We didn't have sex or anything. Nothing. We just laid there cuddling thankful for each others company.

"Zayn?

"Yes Niall"

"Do you ever see your self having children."

Zayn thought for a little while

"Yeah... I see myself having at least one. If you want more then one Niall we can make that happen. I'll do anything for you"

Everything felt so serious. Zayn basically was saying that he wanted kids with me.

"Aww Zayn our kids would look amazing"

"Yeah... I heard scientists were coming up with some sort of tech to morph our sperm into a egg that just needs to be held by a women. We could both be the genetic parents of the child"

I sighed

"It probably costs a fortune though"

"That's okay Niall. We will get there and besides. In a few years time it will probably become way more popular and be cheaper but I will make it happen for you Niall. Our children would be so adorable"

I giggled

"What would you name our first son Zayn"

Zayn thought

"Maybe Yaser. It's my dads name and I feel like it would be a nice thing to do for him. How about you babe?"

I didn't really know.

"Uhm... I don't really know. I like the name Yaser so we can go with that"

"What about a daughter" Zayn said

"I feel like the name Emily would be nice for a daughter. How about you Zayn?"

"Meh... Trisha maybe? Its my mums name. Id like to name my children after my parents as you can tell"

We both laughed

"Zayn. When will I get to meet your parents"

Zayn giggled

"Well Ni... I invited them over tomorrow for lunch. I told them all about you so the answer to your question is tomorrow" Zayn smirked

"Oh my gosh Zayn. You should have gave me notice. I want to be prepared"

"Niall don't worry. Ill be here and I love you and you don't need to prove yourself. As long as they know how happy you make me feel then that's okay"

"Okay Mr Malik" I smirked

"I'm always surprised at how fast things escalated between us" Zayn replied

"What is meant to be is meant to be" I smiled

"I sometimes feel guilt because you were just a vulnerable student. Wanting to live your life and then yeah"

"Zayn. Don't. If I didn't want this I would of not talked to you like I did. It's to late now because I love you so ha"

Zayn Laughed

"I love you my Niall"

And then we kissed

-

Hey guys. I haven't really been in the right head space atm so sorry for the late update.

Question: How old are you guys?
I'm 16

Make sure to vote comment and follow ❤️
Thankyou