Chapter Four

Niall pov:

I felt so stupid. I tried to kiss him and I was rejected. What makes this whole situation even worse is that he is my teacher. I can't run away because he is my teacher. I will have to face him everyday. Thank god Harry is coming over I need someone to talk to about this I feel just really... gross I don't really know how to describe what its like to be rejected.

*knock knock*

"Come in!" I replied

"Hey Ni, you okay?"

It was Harry. I didn't know whether to break down crying to him or just stay strong. Me and Harry had a very mutual breakup... well kinda. He was interested in another boy and ended up telling me that he had lost feelings for me. He told me about his new crush and I didn't want to keep him so I sent him on his way.
Him and his crush didn't work out as I heard a few weeks back they had broken up. The boy cheated on Harry so that ended

"Oh Haz I just feel sick, I got rejected"

"Omg by who?" Harry replied

"Just some friend, you wouldn't know him"

It felt weird saying 'just some friend because thats how Zayn referred to me, just some friend.

"Oh Ni that's awful".

He then sat down on my bed and I placed my head in the crock of his neck. If there was one thing I liked about Harry, it was how defined his bones and muscles were. They were comfortable and I guess that's why I liked him. He was comfortable.

"So how did it happen?" Harry asked

"I uhm... went to kiss him. Biggest mistake"

"Oh Ni. Please tell me he wasn't angry"

"He wasn't, he actually wanted to talk to me about it but I left".

Harry then wrapped his arm around me. I felt so safe but... Harry wasn't the person I wanted to be snuggling into. I let that go long ago. I wanted Zayn and I don't think that was going to change

"You know Ni. I would never reject you... ever"

I was a bit confused. I tilted my head so I would be looking at Harry. He was slightly smirking at me. Harry was very cocky, he knew how to get me going. I think Harry got bored of me because I never wanted to have sex with him it just... never felt right.
As I looked at him I realised, I need someone to care for me at the moment, just for now. Was that okay to use Harry as just a person that would care for me? I don't think I would ever get back with Harry and besides, I still really like Zayn.

"C'mon Ni..."

He smirked and leaned down towards my face. He pressed his lips against mine. They were so plump and moisturised. He started battling my lips with his tongue for entrance. I let him in.
Our tongues were battling for a moment and although it felt nice, it wasn't Zayn.
Harry then placed his hand gently around the side of my neck. Gently caressing it with his thumb. He pulled away from the kiss and spoke

"Dammm Ni I missed you"

I softly giggled and then we continued. He started to kiss down my jaw until he got to my neck. He was sucking on and It actually felt really nice. Harry never did this to me so it felt new... well that's probably because it is new (A/N: haha).
He then pulled away and said

"Oooo that's gonna be there for a few days"

I was confused but just decided to ignore it. We continued kissing but then he placed his hand around my waist and the started to glide up my shirt. I wasn't ready to lose my virginity and I wasn't ready to lose it to Harry.

"Mhh... no... stop Harry"

He continued to do it resisting my urge to stop

"HARRY STOP!"

I yelled and he got a fright. He pulled away immediately

"Ni... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean t..."

"It's okay... it's just I'm not ready Haz"

"That's okay Ni, we can take it slow"

"Take it slow?" I replied

What the hell did Harry mean by take it slow. Did he want me back?

"Well Ni... I uhm... I want you back. I miss you and I just want you"

"Oh Haz. I don't think now is the right time. I'm sorry I'm just not ready to date, especially with my ex boyfriend"

He giggled in awkwardness

"Well true. I'm sorry Ni"

"Thanks for understanding Haz and besides, it didn't work out the first time and I don't think it would work out if we tried again."

I got up and kissed him on the cheek

"Okay Ni. I will see you around?"

"Of course"

He smiled at me and then left the room. Once he left I remembered about what happened with Zayn. I was still hurt. Harry took the pain away for a few minutes but now I was on my own again. I sat down at my dresser and looked in the mirror

"OMG! Thats what he meant by the thing that was gonna be there for a few days"

Harry had given me a very intense love bite or hickie, how ever you wanna call it. It was very purple and it was slightly high up on my neck so I had no clue how I was going to cover it.
I felt very tired after everything that had happened today. From being rejected to rejecting someone. I just wanted to have a nap so I hoped in my bed and slowly drifted thinking about him... Zayn

Told ya Narry wouldn't last long 😂 thanks for reading. Sorry I don't have a scheduled release on chapters