Part 147

Shawn:

I panted as I collapsed down onto her.  Feeling her chest going up and down as both our breathing is settling down and going in sync.

"Now I really don't want you to leave." She said out of breath, kissing my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her, turning us over so she was rested on my chest. "It's only a few months darling. I'll miss you so much." I whispered to her and she looked up at me, crawling closer till our lips were connected.

I felt her heart beating against my chest, just holding her close. It's the best feeling when you get to hold her in your arms, feeling her skin pressed up against yours.

I slowly started drawing small circles on her back, still trying to regain my breath. "We should probably get ready for dinner." She said, pressing herself up as she grabbed a blanket, wrapping it around her as she stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"Wanna take a shower?" She asked, smiling at me as she sticked her head out by the door. "Sure." I laughed, grabbing my clothes and walking to the bathroom with the towels around my waist.

When I walked in I smelled her strawberry shampoo, the aroma filling the air. "So where are we going for dinner?" I asked. Jeanine has this dinner planned for us, since this is my last night before I go for tour.

"Na-ah. That's a surprise." She said and pushed me in under the water as she got out. I'm really excited to see what she has planned.

I quickly washed up before getting out and getting dressed in the clothes I had on for her graduation. "Oh it's not really necessary to dress that hot, it's a totally informal event." She said as I walked out.

"Sweatpants and hoodie?" I aksed and she nodded as she too pulled her hoodie over her head. "Then where are we going?" I asked as I got my sweatpants on.

"Shawn seriously. You know you drive me crazy, just put on a darn shirt." She laughed and I felt the heat rising up to my cheeks as I pulled my shirt over my head.

💕Jeanine:

I've arranged with Ryan to help me set up a picnic in the rose garden not too far from Nick's house, just as a last 'date' with Shawn before he has to leave.

My heart is aching at the thought of not being able to see him for so long, but I know all will be well.

We should just believe that we can do this.

Because we can. Right?

"Ready?" I asked, walking back into my room after being on the phone with Ryan and hearing if all is set and done. Shawn was busy fixing his hair as he smiled at me, taking my hand in his and we walked down to his car.

"Well you know where it is so you should probably drive." He said and threw me his car keys. "No." I said, chucking it back to him. "I'm sorry but I'm not driving your car. It's your baby!" I laughed, getting in the passenger side.

"No, you're my baby." I heard him mumbling and I smiled. "What was that? You said something?" I asked as he got in. "Wha- No, no I didn't." He said and I blushed even more.

Knowing I heard what he said but he denies it. His cheeks burning red. "Okay just drive to the rose garden." I said and he smiled, looking over to me before pulling out of the driveway.

The closer we seem to get to the place the more his smile is growing only wider.